I Hate Winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like winter when I'm inside the house.

I was walking to school yesterday and it was -4 degrees celcius and snowing. Not nice! What kind of temperature is it around the States?

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I like winter when I'm inside the house.

I was walking to school yesterday and it was -4 degrees and snowing. Not nice! What kind of temperature is it around the States?

It something like 14-16 degrees F outside with the windchill where Iam at in Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay well it looks like the storm thats been hitting you guys just got up to canada.
WE GOT 40 CENTIMETERS
THATS 3.1 FEET!
good thing I'm 6 feet tall :p
but I had to shovel it all :( then the next day, all the snow that I had shoveled was blown back on the driveway and I had to shovel again! my arms hurt so much that I felt like collapsing.
and the weathermen say its not over yet :eek:

vanalla said:
okay well it looks like the storm thats been hitting you guys just got up to canada.
WE GOT 40 CENTIMETERS
THATS 3.1 FEET!
good thing I'm 6 feet tall :p
but I had to shovel it all :( then the next day, all the snow that I had shoveled was blown back on the driveway and I had to shovel again! my arms hurt so much that I felt like collapsing.
and the weathermen say its not over yet :eek:
I thought I saw a snowflake today, but it was just dust. I live in the void area of Texas where it doesn't snow. Most we have had ever in my town is 3 inches, and it was gone the next morning. 20 miles north, south, east and west of me have all gotten snow this year. It was supposed to snow today, but it got too hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love winter! Here in Illinois there's tons of snow. Its like all negative degree weather, but i don't care. We got an early winer break from school because of a huge ice storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back