• other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • needler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

Hey guys, I meet up with papamurf the other day and he asked me what I was going to make next. He got me thinking about it again. I have been looking into the Recon smg but the mauler appeals to me more. I also like to make stuff other guys have not done yet. Plus I dont want to step on others toe's. So I figured I would ask you guys what you would like to see.
The project will be similar to my spiker. It will be hand made by me and then molded and cast. I will probably make a small run available to offset the cost of supplies once its done. I will also be posting progress pics of whatever it is.
Let me know what you guys think. I appreciate any input. If there is another weapon you would like to recommend then vote other and post it in here.
I am working on a small top secret project for myself right now but it wont take me long to finish it and then this one will be started.

Thanks guys and gals.

I would like to see a Mauler build from you, it'd be great.
You really know how to add brute like details, brute weapons seem to be your thing.

I agree with Radioactiv, the mauler would be great, because its similar to the brute spiker which you did an amazing job on. I think that if you did the mauler, the results would be similar.

LeeKegan said:
I'd like to see the needler!

i totaly second this and i know bunnyumptious would third and fourth it. at least two definate buyers here!!!

a sniper rifle would be nice to. but yea, needler ftw

EDIT: posibly four buys

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioactiV777 said:
I would like to see a Mauler build from you, it'd be great.
You really know how to add brute like details, brute weapons seem to be your thing.

Keegan said:
I agree with Radioactiv, the mauler would be great, because its similar to the brute spiker which you did an amazing job on. I think that if you did the mauler, the results would be similar.

I agree the Mauler should be your next project. That sort of thing seems to be right up your alley, buddy ;)

SPARTAN II said:
I agree the Mauler should be your next project. That sort of thing seems to be right up your alley, buddy ;)

Alot more asking about the needler than I thought. I added it to the vote. I will consider the needler as 4 votes so far.

I voted for needler because I would like to see the needles made. Also, I haven't seen any needler build threads.

i have the halo one and two models with textures. might be good for refrence if you do decide to go ahead with it.

just a random fact, in halo 1 the needels are almost 2d, from the front their practly a line, prity sure its the same in 2.

flying_squirl said:
i have the halo one and two models with textures. might be good for refrence if you do decide to go ahead with it.

just a random fact, in halo 1 the needels are almost 2d, from the front their practly a line, prity sure its the same in 2.

If you dont mind sending them my way that would be cool. I can check them out, it will also help decide what to build.
Thanks..

I'd like to see a sniper for the simple fact that I want to buy one. :D

I don't know how many folks have been around long enough to remember but Frank's needlers were pretty boss (had LED lit crystal for needles and all that). So they have been done I guess back in '06-'07. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

I think Rob Westerfield also has a needler he makes...or at least he had a prototype a while back.

But I guess by that logic, WETA and Kelly and Rob Westerfield have made snipers so that's been done.

Whatever, voted sniper.

I'm yet to see a good Needler, so that gets my No 1 vote.
But i also really want to see a recon SMG :D

Sigma-LS said:
I'd like to see a sniper for the simple fact that I want to buy one. :D

I don't know how many folks have been around long enough to remember but Frank's needlers were pretty boss (had LED lit crystal for needles and all that). So they have been done I guess back in '06-'07. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

I think Rob Westerfield also has a needler he makes...or at least he had a prototype a while back.
But I guess by that logic, WETA and Kelly and Rob Westerfield have made snipers so that's been done.

Whatever, voted sniper.

I thought I saw a needler at one time. Maybe that was Franks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back