I Need Help.i Tried Putting This In The Proper Area But Since I'm New...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devourerofbooks

Since i'm new this is the only place I can put this. I figured this might be the best forum to go to. I'm doing a Cortana costume i'm almost done with it. I have all but the designs for it, BUT I can not find a good full bodied picture of Cortana from Halo Three I believe. I'm not sure.

Which ever one this version of her is from:

Cortana_Halo_3.jpg

I'd really appreciate anyone who can get me a good picture.

Thanks

Ok i can try to help with this.

CortanaIndex-large.jpg

Bit of a side angle.

The rest of the google pictures just keep repeating.

Sorry i cant find more for you.

ACDCrockr209 said:
Good luck with the Cortana suit Girly!

Can't wait to see some pics if you post any.

-Pony

Lol...

I will say you are brave posting a request like that to a forum of mostly red blooded males.

Good luck with the costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
I'm not red-blooded. I'm a getlemen, lol.

-Pony

Freakin Pony, you just can't stop making me laugh don't you :D

... OH and by the way I wish you luck on the cortana suit, Devourerofbooks

... Question, what type of material are you going 2 be using for ur suit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Nylon spandex. Very stretch and its nice because its form fitting which is of course need. I appreciate all your support. Just keep in mind the person going as Master Chief is my boyfriend. :)

sweet deal and OMG CHIEFXCORTANA PICS NOW!!! lol That'd be really really cool you definitely have to take some pics with your bf in his chief suit too, that's way too awesome to pass up :D

Give you guys a heads up. I have done the designs myself. It took a lot of time and effort. It might not be the best Cortana costume ever, but its better than nothing. Though people say you are your greatest critic. I'll post pictures some time after March 26th when I have everything set up. :)

I would be interested in seeing another Cortana costume. I know I plan on doing COrtanan as well and I want to have my fiance dress up as the Chief! haha He said that he would do it too! I even asked him if we could do a Halo style wedding dressed as the Chief and Cortana ans he said only if we go to Las Vegas! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back