I Need Help With Some 3D Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhadrix

Hello,
First of all I have to clarify my inexperience in the handling of this forum since I am new, and ask for forgiveness if the writing of this text is wrong, since I am a Spanish speaker.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Already cleared this we can continue, what happens is that I need a 3d model of a vehicle Halo, since I intend to recreate it in real size and 100% functional, for that I need said model in a program called SolidWorks.

I do not know if any of you can help me, I hope so, since I am very enlightened in recreating it. The vehicle I want to recreate is the Mongoose and for this I need the chassis in the program mentioned above (SolidWorks), and the other parts in Pepakura.

I know that in this forum are accustomed to programs like Pepakura, but likewise I hope you can help me. Thank you and I will be updating the prognosis as soon as I can help with what I ordered.

(Keep in mind that the model is real size and 100% functional, so there should be room for the engine, axles and other parts.)

Postscript: They should create a forum for the Spanish-speaking community.

Thank you

Hello,
First of all I have to clarify my inexperience in the handling of this forum since I am new, and ask for forgiveness if the writing of this text is wrong, since I am a Spanish speaker.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Already cleared this we can continue, what happens is that I need a 3d model of a vehicle Halo, since I intend to recreate it in real size and 100% functional, for that I need said model in a program called SolidWorks.

I do not know if any of you can help me, I hope so, since I am very enlightened in recreating it. The vehicle I want to recreate is the Mongoose and for this I need the chassis in the program mentioned above (SolidWorks), and the other parts in Pepakura.

I know that in this forum are accustomed to programs like Pepakura, but likewise I hope you can help me. Thank you and I will be updating the prognosis as soon as I can help with what I ordered.

Postscript: They should create a forum for the Spanish-speaking community.

Thank you

Gracias.

Hi there!

Before I can help you, I need some more information. Which version of the Mongoose would you like? I can obtain the model from Halo 3, Reach and Halo 4 for your use.

Also, we do have some Spanish speakers on the forum, and a Mexico/South America Regiment that you'd be more than welcome to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have over 4 years cad experience, and solidworks happened to be my favorite program. I can retrieve the model from halo 2 to halo 4, which one did you want? Also, do you want a sldprt file or stl? Or maybe an assembly?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi there!

Before I can help you, I need some more information. Which version of the Mongoose would you like? I can obtain the model from Halo 3, Reach and Halo 4 for your use.

Also, we do have some Spanish speakers on the forum, and a Mexico/South America Regiment that you'd be more than welcome to join.

Hello, thank you very much for the information

regarding the mongoose, I do not know if it is too much to ask for the mongoose model of Halo 5, and if you can not be that of Halo 4 or Halo REACH.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have over 4 years cad experience, and solidworks happened to be my favorite program. I can retrieve the model from halo 2 to halo 4, which one did you want? Also, do you want a sldprt file or stl? Or maybe an assembly?

Hi!

If you can model Halo 5 would be very good and I would appreciate it very much.

In case you can not model the Halo 4 or Halo Reach would also be okay.

Thank you

Halo 5 game assets are not currently available. Imp, reach is the best because it's a more militarized looking mongoose, but still has the original front facing rear passenger.

Halo 5 game assets are not currently available. Imp, reach is the best because it's a more militarized looking mongoose, but still has the original front facing rear passenger.

Oh, so bad!

Ok, the Halo Reach model would suit me a lot.

May I also recommend Catia as a software? It is a more advanced version of solidworks made by the same company. And I'll see what I can do.

May I ask which year version of solidworks you are using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back