I need help with the arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cexar

hello I need help, I am devoted to halo for years. and the arbiter and would like to make masterchief and arbiter as they are in halo 5, but no ppt files or obj helmet and armor arbiter, if I will be grateful Someone Special could help: D images (2).jpgimages (1).jpg
hello I need help, I am devoted to halo for years. and the arbiter and would like to make masterchief and arbiter as they are in halo 5, but no ppt files or obj helmet and armor arbiter, if I will be grateful Someone Special could help: D

images (2).jpg

images (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... To my knowledge, the Arbiter model in Halo 5 hasn't been ripped, but people managed to rip it from Killer Instinct.
You can ask Chernobyl about it.

- Palmer

Hmm... To my knowledge, the Arbiter model in Halo 5 hasn't been ripped, but people managed to rip it from Killer Instinct.
You can ask Chernobyl about it.

- Palmer

I have the model but I wouldn't call it 'user-friendly'. I've been hesitant to upload it to the 405th due to the potential explosion of people thinking I have access to Halo 5 models in general - maybe later on down the line you'll see me start to submit content in that manner.

If i remeber right there was someone on here who did a pretty impressive elite build a few years back that might be a solid place to figure out the core of it.

thanks friend for you and I have my head: D

- - - Updated - - -

thanks friend

I understand that there are recruits who want the new Halo 5, but beg you to get into the hull of the arbiter 405, and a question you will also have the guards that look like owls: D, would look good in a room of the house, However I'll be the pendientede chernobyl thank you very much; D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back