i need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace113

can someone answer my question please? After i download the 4share thing and i download the pepfile of the armor i want, i dont know which program to use to open the file. so i cant understand how to get the armor file to my pep-designer-3, which is what i am sure everyone else making amor is using to print the 2d blueprints of the desired armor/weapon.

hmmm, i think i know what you're talking about and i think i know how to help, since pdo files, 3ds files, obj files, and other similar file types are only openable by certain downloadable programs such as pepakura designer, you're gonna hafta start out by finding the file you wanna open and then right click on it, chose the open with option, and the chose the select default program and then chose to browse programs, look for pepakura designer and then chose to use that and it should work well after that, by the way, once you chose to open a type of file extention it'll set that program as the default for the file extention. hope that helped, if you have any questions or any more problems, i'll be happy to help anyway i can, peace bro

When you've downloaded the files from 4share, open the file, which will bring up the windows explorer option. Select Browse, and select either Pepakura Designer, or Pepakura Viewer. Depending on which program you open the file in, will guarantee whether you will be able to edit/move the 2D blueprints (Designer), or just open and view them (Viewer). But as you wish to use Pepakura Designer 3, select Browse and then Pepakura Designer 3, which will then open these file types in that program on default, if selected.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back