i really need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbox

Jr Member
ok i have a few questions that i really need help with:

1) after i am finished with my pieces and ready to cast them in molds, should i use something like Clear Coat on them or a sealer or something or will paint seal it properly?

2) are there any spray release agents i could use like WD-40 or cooking spray or something?

3) i have seen all the products SmoothOn has and i am clueless as to what to use to cast my molds. i want to make rubbery molds that will last and i can cast from over and over, what should i use?

4) again with SmoothOn, what should i use to cast with, which type of plastic is the hardest and best etc etc? ... i know its all subjective but i know there are items considered generally better.

5) is fiber glass and mat something that would make a good mother mold on SmoothOn silicon molds?

i know there are answers scattered through out the site but to be honest, i dont want to spend hours looking for answers that might cover my questions partially. i would really appreciate the help because i am planning on casting an entire War Machine suit. i wish there was someone i could just send me pieces to that would do the Bondo and sanding for me, its so much tedious work, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back