I remembered my account here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye19087

Hi all,

It has been literally eons since I've been on here. I was ONCE doing a armour build a long time back, but I had to scrap it due to space and time constraints, plus financial issues I had. Since then I moved over to gunpla models and have been swimmingly progressing on. I've been thinking on my build though and I might give it another go, since now I actually have something behind me now to back it all up. I remember a long time ago a friend of mine posted here for me, but it was received extremely criticised, and I apologize for that.

Now my build will be the same as before. Scout head, Hayabusa chest, EVA shoulders.. unless I can work it with Wing Gundam and actually replicate it to be a costume.

In all, just posting to say hi

Hi all,

It has been literally eons since I've been on here. I was ONCE doing a armour build a long time back, but I had to scrap it due to space and time constraints, plus financial issues I had. Since then I moved over to gunpla models and have been swimmingly progressing on. I've been thinking on my build though and I might give it another go, since now I actually have something behind me now to back it all up. I remember a long time ago a friend of mine posted here for me, but it was received extremely criticised, and I apologize for that.

Now my build will be the same as before. Scout head, Hayabusa chest, EVA shoulders.. unless I can work it with Wing Gundam and actually replicate it to be a costume.

In all, just posting to say hi

Hi back. Pity your return was spoiled by a spammer being the first to repy. I'm looking forward to seeing update pictures

Its fine, I'm used to spammers from different places. Progress pictures probably wont be for a while since I have a few things ahead that I'm aiming to get done, then I'll probably start getting all this on the table and straight on to work. Hopefully I dont end up being impatient like before hand

sounds like it might be an interesting suit configuration... can't wait to see the pics... good luck with the build...

Its pretty much this:
PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=7&p3=2&p4=2&p5=4&p6=18&p7=2&p8=2.png

It will take some time as I'm switching between a lot of things, plus having to get the supplies and such to get into it. I hopefully dont drop off this again and stay headstrong with this project, gunpla's are going to probably find a way to change that.

If people are still looking at this thread, it's probably going to not progress any further. I've hit a few walls with this, plus my attention is focused elsewhere so I'm going to add this to a list of things that will probably never get done. It was a good idea, but with limited money, no real motivation except to say I built this and no real idea what I was thinking, I'm stopping it and moving back over to gundam modelling, which sucks even more on my part.

Was fun running around on the site here, seeing what others had done and had taken the time out to do it, but I'm going to stay locked away working on my terrabad models.

Nice meeting everyone here though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back