I Think I Saw Someone Famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

I think I saw Kid Rock!!

I was walking towards the grocery store when I saw a man that looked a TON like him. I got a good look at his face and I'm absoleutely 110% positive it was him!

-Pony

I saw Master P in a Ruby Tuesday's a few years ago. I was also an extra in a Tommy Lee Jones movie so beat that!

My Dad nearly crashed into "red Fox" from Standford and Son... lol! literally, when living in Cali. I have had not great moments though... :(

If that really was Kid Rock, that would be so cool!!

On a side note:

I've met Jake Gyllenhaal in California once while I was shopping for shoes in some store. It was really odd seeing a celebrity in a normal place like a shoe store... but I just said hi and he said hi back and I almost exploded because I'm such a big fan of his.

cool! so you didn't walk up to him and say hi? or do you think he would get a bad impression of you that way?

The guy was in a bloody hurry! He ran from the entrance all the way to his car. I didn't want to make him late for whatever he was going to go to.

iv'e shook hands with R. Lee Ermy

Lucky! He's so cool!

It was really odd seeing a celebrity in a normal place like a shoe store

I know! Don't the celebrities have a famous version of our stores?

-Pony

i live with my little sister hehe she comes on belgian tv alot.

What does your little sis do, bro?

I saw Leonardo Dicaprio about a year ago in a restaurant across the street in Manhattan.

I wish I had a tiny clip with Dr. Evil Going "Leo!" to Mini Me right now!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
What does your little sis do, bro?

-Pony

she sings :)

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xat2FPIIDQ[/flash]

Last edited by a moderator:
Liq said:
I saw Master P in a Ruby Tuesday's a few years ago. I was also an extra in a Tommy Lee Jones movie so beat that!

Ok I gotta ask which movie and do we see you? I met a few stars when I was a extra as a soldier for Gods and Generals.

Nintendude said:
Ok I gotta ask which movie and do we see you? I met a few stars when I was a extra as a soldier for Gods and Generals.

the movie was called "Cobb" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109450/

I was a fan in the stands of a baseball game, so no I don't really stand out in the crowd. My uncle was also in it, and he was pretty close to Tommy Lee Jones, and I think he does stand out in some part of the film. The extras were given period clothing which was hot as hell, and we were paid like $75-$100 each for about 6 hours work. They even gave some of us including my uncle a haircut to match closer to the time period.

ACDCrockr209 said:
Dude, your sis has an awesome voice!

Is it a contest or somthing like that?

-Pony

yap that was a singing contest :) she did 3 of those kind of things already. Now she sings for a big child tv company :p

I met all the rooster teeth guys and Adam Baldwin from Chuck. I even have a picture with him. oh and the rooster teeth guys.

Aaron said:
I met all the rooster teeth guys and Adam Baldwin from Chuck. I even have a picture with him. oh and the rooster teeth guys.

OMFG. I wish to meet the guys from Rooster Teeth... you are a lucky dude.

Ive met Rob Schneider and Reba Mcentire.

Though i have to say Rob Schneider is super small!

Shadowshail said:
Ive met Rob Schneider and Reba Mcentire.

Though i have to say Rob Schneider is super small!

Really? How tall is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back