i want to make a halo CE map

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertaco

As in the title i want to make a map for halo ce and I lack almost any creativity what so ever. i've looked around and seen that some of you are pretty good artists. so I'd like some help. any ideas help.

Keegan

You should make, DUN DUN DUN, A land of MJOLNIR, like your walking on top of Master Chiefs Body,
idk, just though of something, A giant master chief landscape....

dallis

supertaco said:
As in the title i want to make a map for halo ce and I lack almost any creativity what so ever. i've looked around and seen that some of you are pretty good artists. so I'd like some help. any ideas help.
i dont mean to sound ful of myself , but most everybody says im a good sketcher , (drawer too) i like to sketch then fix them up as clean as possible

so i would draw you up something and send them to the gallery via my digital camera.....gimme some suggestions if you like and i will start sketching

Last edited by a moderator:

Rid3r

How do you make them? Cause I thought Halo: CE didn't have a map maker and it doesn't support loading 3d models as maps.

He means Halo: Custom Edition, not Halo: Combat Evolved. Confusing, I know.

To the topic creator: I have an old sketch of a map idea I had. If I find it I'll try to get a picture of it to you.

supertaco

Unique Name said:
He means Halo: Custom Edition, not Halo: Combat Evolved. Confusing, I know.

To the topic creator: I have an old sketch of a map idea I had. If I find it I'll try to get a picture of it to you.
that would be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

level called "killroy" :D

its like the moons surface, its night time and there are dead elites and spartan bodys scattered across, and on one side theres a destroyed unsc base for one team, then a destroyed cove ship for the other. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.