I want to make my own halo armor but i need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE LEGEND117

So i am new to all this but i am motivated to make my own armor but i need help and don't know where to start, i mean i know what armor i want to make and it is the Mark IV gen2 armor, if anyone can help me out you are awesome!

First things first: keep your motivation! It's awesome to have motivated, creative people on here. Next, go through the armory and long at what we have. If you can't find what you want there are a ton of resources in the form of files, people, and links that will help you.

After that get building! It can be tedious at times, but I promise the results are worth it. Start a build thread as well, and keep it updated. That way you can glean off the experience and advice of others, keep a record of how you did what, help with deployment if you choose to go that way, and (most important) boost your post count so you can join a regiment!

Looking forward to your build, my friend!

First things first: keep your motivation! It's awesome to have motivated, creative people on here. Next, go through the armory and long at what we have. If you can't find what you want there are a ton of resources in the form of files, people, and links that will help you.

After that get building! It can be tedious at times, but I promise the results are worth it. Start a build thread as well, and keep it updated. That way you can glean off the experience and advice of others, keep a record of how you did what, help with deployment if you choose to go that way, and (most important) boost your post count so you can join a regiment!

Looking forward to your build, my friend!
Sweet! Im new to all this so its going to take me a while get used to it

Good Luck and quick tip if you want a good build I will tell to do a lot of research and take your time with the building process.

Sweet! Im new to all this so its going to take me a while get used to it
If you're new check out the tutorial section and I highly recommend looking at the tutorial index. It's what I did before I started building and helped me a lot going into my build.

Time. Lotsa time. Don't try to rush yourself. I might still be new myself here and just finished up my first suit but I have been cosplaying since 2007. Trying to do an entire suit of armor the week before an event isn't recommended.

Also start small. Don't build a helmet right off the bat. Start with something like a shoulder piece or bicep piece. Trust me.when I say the skills you gain along the way will be invaluable and future you will thank past you for taking the time to learn.

I love seeing new people join. After looking at the tutorial index and stuff, it may be worth simply paroozing around the site a little and look at other people's threads. There are a number of people just joining now and building their first suit. It's possible some of them are asking questions in their threads you didn't even know you had yet! It's also a great way to get your message count high enough to join a regiment :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back