I'd like you to meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo4

I just wanted to post my multiple "personas" to show the members what I'm capable of in costuming.

These are in chronological order (oldest first [no pun intended on the first one]):

2004:
Timmy2004.jpg

2005 (sadly, the first was storebought):
1-1.jpg

1.jpg

2006 (the second was storebought):
5.jpg

VFORVENDETTA.jpg

TIMSBATMAN02-09-07002.jpg

2007:
JACKORTIM003.jpg

JUNE242007022.jpg

09-08-07010.jpg

Lemme know what you think, as I really want feedback on these,
MC-3189

The store bought ones don't count. tsk tsk. But the others they're ok. I like the captain jack costume.

Not trying to steal your glory... but I like costuming too.

Here is my Witch Hunter Robin... I'm sorta embarrassed cause this is from 2003...
I sewed it all myself from scratch. It took a long time.... :lol:

l_fa7e84dcc9789bd15f271051e82ace7d.jpg

don't let redsleigh see your jack sparrow suit ;-)

Those are awesome!

Thanks guys, it mean a lot coming from people that can make such unbelievable armor.
Funny thing about the werewolf--everyone kept saying I was Chewbacca. :cautious:

The batman started out as a quick cosutme and it quickly escalated into doing unofficial appearances around my city. I've done 6 so far with 3 more lined up :lol:

The mandalorian armor was made from linoleum. Yes, the bathroom flooring kind of linoleum.

I wore Capt. Jack to the movie with a friend and (counting us) there were 8 people in the theater. :unsure:

Adam said:
don't let redsleigh see your jack sparrow suit ;-)
Why not? I think it turned out pretty decent. I just need a better compass and sword.

Evil, the link just takes me to the main page.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it's awesome... I mean charlie does sparrow too... you guys can duke it out :)

Evil Femle said:
The store bought ones don't count. tsk tsk. But the others they're ok. I like the captain jack costume.

Not trying to steal your glory... but I like costuming too.

Here is my Witch Hunter Robin... I'm sorta embarrassed cause this is from 2003...
I sewed it all myself from scratch. It took a long time.... :lol:

l_fa7e84dcc9789bd15f271051e82ace7d.jpg

Awesome! That looks great! Well done! Most I've seen are the mass-produced costumes, so it's nice to see someone put personal effort into thier own.

I have that series in my collection, thought it was pretty good myself. That clinches it... from now on I'm addressing you as Robin... heh :D

SPARTAN II said:
Awesome! That looks great! Well done! Most I've seen are the mass-produced costumes, so it's nice to see put someone put personal effort into thier own.

I have that series in my collection, thought it was pretty good myself. That clinches it... from now on I'm addressing you as Robin... heh :D

That was so long ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back