Soft Parts Idea For Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean using a Batman Suit as an Under suit for a Spartan Armour? It might work. But a lot of modifications will still be needed.

ILikeCats said:
Do you mean using a Batman Suit as an Under suit for a Spartan Armour? It might work. But a lot of modifications will still be needed.

Use it as an undersuit, You know like the stomach where the chest piece ends, and in between the forearm and bicep.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might as well build a normal one, if you're only going to use parts of it. Or just use a pressure suit, because I can see this is probably going to take some trial and error, seeing measurements are involved.

i wouldnt do it like that it looks not the greatest.. and it would limit mobility and comfort.. just make your own with motorcross gear or a black shirt and pants.... that stuff... i'd never wear that.... i would smell like a bike shop in 10 minutes. and overheating could be an issue aswell

It was just an idea, but I know most people can't afford motorcycle armor just as an under suit (including me) so I thought I'd just give them another option.

bilsy28 said:
It was just an idea, but I know most people can't afford motorcycle armor just as an under suit (including me) so I thought I'd just give them another option.

Please understand we're not flaming your idea, we are just expressing our opinion on the choice between making and buying.
Thank you for the contribution, you'll love our forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back