Ideas For A New Bloody Gulch

Status
Not open for further replies.

xalener

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=24750702

Well, For the lazy people, I'll just copy and paste the message...

Before you refer me to the search button, this isn't a request for a new bloodgulch. It's more of a suggestion for if bungie decides to do it...

Now, the canyon itself can be exactly the same, but the bases would be special. The bases would be constructed of different multipurpose forge objects, and could be completely deleted/ reconfigured. So the canvas would just be a canyon with some caves/hills. No bases.

I think this would kill 3 birds with one stone.

There are people out there who want bloodgulch in H3. They'd get that.

There are people out there who want a bigger foundry. They'd get that.

There are people out there who just want a new map and no more remakes. If they got off their fat lazy asses, and then sat down again in forge, they'd get that.

So....eh........what do you think?

Could this work?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sucker for the H1 Blood Gulch. Bring back the original, update the textures and leave an old faithful alone. Why stop at the bases though, once you import it in forge, just let them go nuts and add whatever wherever... not that it really needs to be changed of course.

Cheers,
Kensai

I too love Blood Gulch and think a remake is on everyone's minds, even Bungie. I think it would be a sweet idea for all of those Halo vets that played countless games on Halo 1.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back