Identity Question. (Halo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it count as "cross-dressing" When a guy makes the female armor for himself if he's slim, or if a girl makes the male armor if she's bulky?

What are your thoughts, flood-- I mean Legionairres?
This was just a thought that popped into my head today :v

Girls can wear guy armor and it's not cross-dressing, just the same armor. Like in real life, the look is the same, just different sizes.

Which girl armor are we talking about for the guys to wear? Since I've seen plenty of variants to the female armor. Now if you're talking about the armor that is basically just a bra and a guy wears that then yes I would say it's cross-dressing. JMO

Haha, Just making sure. So Kat's type of armor? I think a guy can wear that no problem without being a cross-dresser

yeah see its just armor i mean no one's going to look at you and thing your a girl just by the waist.

Just remembered in Halo Legends the Spartan that is with the ODST team on the sniper mission to take out that prophet was a girl. Granted that was a spartan girl but in Reach Kat was smaller and you knew she was a girl. But like I said it shouldn't matter, in the end armor is going to be armor as long as it functions. Good question though, makes you think about things

Haha, Just making sure. So Kat's type of armor? I think a guy can wear that no problem without being a cross-dresser

I actually liked Kats armor and the bionic arm she had, always thought it would be cool to have one or two LOL I liked carters too Mainly cause they were both blue and thats my fav color. But like everyone is saying, armor is armor, it's just scaled to the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back