Idiot Teachers At My School

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

first off im not saying all teachers are stupid, just a select few in my school and maybe yours too

in my school, there are 5 teachers that are just.... well.... stupid
one example would me my english teacher. I have better grammar than she does, and she is failing me, im pretty sure its just me. I'm alot smarter than alot of my peers, and i turn in all of my assignments, but I'm failing her class? wtf? no I'm not saying she is stupid because she is failing me, im saying she is stupid because her student is smarter than her, she walks around saying stuff like "is you ready to do yo assignments?" and it just drives me crazy that our ENGLISH teacher talks like a gangster.

another example is my 3d rendering teacher. i know more about the RhinoCAD program than he does, but at least he knows it (i have an A 100% :D)

theres another teacher (who i dont have) who is stupid AND racist (its a double wammy :p). a girl needed help with her assignment and she was stupid enough to say "what do i look like, I'm black?"

(the girl who needed help turned out to be black XP)

but its not just the teachers who are stupid, a majority of the students in the US (i dunno about anywhere else) are really really disrespectful and just plain dumb. Alot of the kids who are passing know nothing about the classes they're in. in fact alot of the kids who are passing in my english class still get there, they're, and their mixed up constantly.

is it just me who thinks this, or is the human race screwed?

What is it with the teachers hate :p there is another thread going on about this xD
They are just being people. Some of them arnt bright, some of them are.
Just look at your generation. Some of your generation are bright and some are not.
End of story.

If you're going to be making a post about your superior grammar skills, you might wanna proof read your post. Secondly, you'll realize that you shouldn't be worried about how smart people are in comparison to you, but rather how much you can learn from them. Don't make the mistake of thinking you're smarter than you are, or that people are dumber than you think they should be. Learn what you can from where you can, and go from there. Personality has a lot to do with how far you go in life and other things. If the teacher doesn't like you, you may not get the best grade you can, and if a teacher likes someone who isn't doing so well, he might get a good grade. Not fair, but they're humans too, and you have to learn to play that card.

first off im not saying all teachers are stupid, just a select few in my school and maybe yours too

one example would me my english teacher. I have better grammar than she does, and she is failing me, im pretty sure its just me. I'm alot smarter than alot of my peers, and i turn in all of my assignments, but I'm failing her class? wtf? no I'm not saying she is stupid because she is failing me, im saying she is stupid because her student is smarter than her, she walks around saying stuff like "is you ready to do yo assignments?" and it just drives me crazy that our ENGLISH teacher talks like a gangster.

another example is my 3d rendering teacher. i know more about the RhinoCAD program than he does, but at least he knows it (i have an A 100% biggrin.gif)

theres another teacher (who i dont have) who is stupid AND racist (its a double wammy tongue.gif). a girl needed help with her assignment and she was stupid enough to say "what do i look like, I'm black?"

but its not just the teachers who are stupid, a majority of the students in the US (i dunno about anywhere else) are really really disrespectful and just plain dumb. Alot of the kids who are passing know nothing about the classes they're in. in fact alot of the kids who are passing in my english class still get there, they're, and their mixed up constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
If you're going to be making a post about your superior grammar skills, you might wanna proof read your post. Secondly, you'll realize that you shouldn't be worried about how smart people are in comparison to you, but rather how much you can learn from them. Don't make the mistake of thinking you're smarter than you are, or that people are dumber than you think they should be. Learn what you can from where you can, and go from there.

i dont type like i talk, i like to type fast without taking time to hit the ' key or shift key very often

i didnt say i was better at typing :p

I know, I was just teasing. It can be summed up with "life isn't fair". Do your best, and change what you can.

If you feel your teacher is grading your assignments based on their opinion of you bring it to the deans attention and show your work to back up tyhe claim my sister had a problem like that where because she was my kid sister and My teachers thought I was A smart ass she was graded for being my sister, If in fact your teachers are grading on opinion vs. work your teacher will more then likely get a reprimand and have to fix those grades. If the principle or dean is unwilling to look into have your family take it to the school board if your work is done correctly then you should be able to prove your statement if not fail the class and keep your mouth closed because false accusation will make it worse.

A'ight dude, here's the deal.

Life blows. The Fates owned you. Karma screwed you over. Pick up and move on. I mean, I know exactly how you feel, my freshman year, I took Honors Biology I and got stuck with a teacher who is universally (in my school) held to be the worst teacher ever. Most of our class almost failed because what she did was ramble on about how her dog died the night before or some -BLAM- like that. Things will go for the better, I ended up still going to AP Bio after regular Bio 3, so my schedule (according to my parents) wasn't completely ruined.

ATM, I really couldn't care less about my schedule, lol. I'm sorry your luck is bad.

It happens, dude. It can amaze you how people with no real skill can become a teacher. 'Course, you have to remember that the smarter ones tend to go into the research and development proffessions...

But I will certainly agree with you about students. In my English class, we read a book called Enrique's Journey, which is the story about a Central American immigrant who rides the tops of trains to America where he jumps the border. I myself am not appreciative of illegal immigrants (albeit, I understand why they do it and don't disagree with the reasons, I just wish they'd do it legally like everyone else had to), but I tried to keep an open mind, and it was a pretty good book. Unfortunately, half of my English class is completely idiotic, which tends to partner with racism.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone respond to the question "If you where in Enrique's position, would you do the same thing?" with "No, cuz I'd pop a round in my own ass, cuz I'm a stupid, motha f***in Mexican!", I'd be rich.

The only thing you can really do is just ignore them, don't let them hold you back and use them as a model of what NOT to be.

(Proof read to make sure Adam can find as few errors as possible)

It's called the No Child Left Behind Act. All it does is the US Government putting another system of control on the already corrupt system. Basically the bureaucracy that is the Bush Administration decided that it would be a good idea to give schools more or less funding based on how well the students scored on standardized tests (the PSSA for those of you in PA and CSAP in CO). What this does is consolidate schools into overpopulated campuses where all they teach the students is the answers to the test which is corrupt as hell. Of course, the overseers and administration of the public school districts don't want to lose any funding (that they spend mostly on their sports programs) so they tell the main principals of the schools under them to tell the rest of the faculty that they will only teach what is on these tests. It's called consolidation. Same reason why the American Economy is dying right now (cuz they tax the general population into poverty. The citizen body pays 50%. Big corporations pay 2%, and Politicians don't pay anything).

This may be an oversimplification/general paranoia theory but Big Government wants to keep you, the average American, dumb, poor, and desensitized to what is really going on by controlling the media and playing off your goldfish-like short term memory. They do this because it is easier to control us this way. Thank whatever higher power is out there that I'm an artist and cannot be stuffed through that die. Be an artist kids, you may be a poor person but at least you'll be a passionate and educated person, not one of many other sheeple out there.

EDIT: Also, those that CAN, DO. Those that CAN'T DO, Teach. And those that can't teach, teach gym!

BFDesigns said:
This may be an oversimplification/general paranoia theory but Big Government wants to keep you, the average American, dumb, poor, and desensitized to what is really going on by controlling the media and playing off your goldfish-like short term memory. They do this because it is easier to control us this way. Thank whatever higher power is out there that I'm an artist and cannot be stuffed through that die. Be an artist kids, you may be a poor person but at least you'll be a passionate and educated person, not one of many other sheeple out there.

EDIT: Also, those that CAN, DO. Those that CAN'T DO, Teach. And those that can't teach, teach gym!
well put. our lives are so short and insignificant i believe in doing what pleases us and living life to the fullest...

oh, and watch the robocop movies to see what companies and Fat cats of the future ruling the world look like...XD

A history teacher i had a while ago spelled medieval wrong :lol:
I also had an Indian English teacher, no being racist, but he sounded just like an outsourced tech support guy!

we had a teacher last year who misspelled pants (pance?) on a memo. she also misspelled stage rehearsal (staige rehersle) she was subsequently fired, for other various reason too :lol:

I know how you feel. I took some college classes at a community college during my senior year of hs and had three classes with the same professor. One was med terms, one was medical practices, the other was a college success class.

I ended up correcting more than half of her terminology since I had two years previous training with a much more qualified nurse.

She didn't know how to do CPR properly (first thing you have to learn)... don't even get me started on IV's.

The college success class dealt mostly with computers... I've been working with those since before Windows 95... that was aggravating.

I know not all professors are stupid, but that gave me a bad impression of community colleges... decided I would spend a little more and get quality over quantity. And no, the human race isn't screwed... just recovering from a flash bang, for lack of a better analogy.

so i got back from my orthodontist appointment and i go to my English class she tells me we have and activity schedule so i go to my math class there taking a test. so my teacher Ms.Bear ( seriously that's her name LOL) won't let me take the test because i was late.

Hey, let's bump the thread up to the top by commenting on a necro post instead of letting it die.

Hey, look at me being a hypocrite.

darkm2021 said:

in my school, there are 5 teachers that are just.... well.... stupid[.]
one example would me my english teacher. I have better grammar than she does, and she is failing me,[and] im pretty sure its just me. I'm alot smarter than alot of my peers, and i turn in all of my assignments, but I'm failing her class? wtf? no I'm not saying she is stupid because she is failing me, im saying she is stupid because her student is smarter than her,[and]she walks around saying stuff like "is you ready to do yo assignments?" and it just drives me crazy that our ENGLISH teacher talks like a gangster.

Ironic post is ironic.

EDIT: Just noticed the Nerco, ah well.

EDIT: I also just noticed Adam had done nearly the exact same thing as I.
Fail by meh.

darkm2021 said:

another example is my 3d rendering teacher. i know more about the RhinoCAD program than he does, but at least he knows it (i have an A 100% :D)

theres another teacher (who i dont have) who is stupid AND racist (its a double wammy :p). a girl needed help with her assignment and she was stupid enough to say "what do i look like, I'm black?"

I had a sub in my math class who was short i mean short i would sit and i'm 6'0' and i could see clear over her head but she kept blaming my friend and i for throwing erasers just cause we where laughing about somthin else and we where the only ones doing thew work

another time they did a sweep in my school took my cell phone i asked can i get it back cause my parents said i have to keep it with me(verbal exuse) so i go to my facilitator to call then...my friends mom walked in who is also a teacher saying i cant whats wrong with that picture teacher cant give you right answer the teacher made me leave the room in a storm ..slaming the door and almost cracking the glass but i didnt get i trouble and i didnt even raise my voice once in the conversation people these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back