Idiot Teachers At My School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very, very liberal (not trying to hate on those of you who are) and anti-gun teacher for a digital design. She told everyone in the class that we were not allowed to have anything to do with guns for our final project because most of my stuff I had designed in that class was with good old master chief and his br/ar. Well everyone (except me) thought it was funny and she just smirked at me. I was going to let it slide off but that smirk just pushed me over the edge. I had my dad call her and have a little chat with her about it. The NRA has lawyers that will work with you if things like this come up, and my dad told her that. Well she was supposed to tell me that I was allowed to do guns, but I found out from my dad instead. To make a long story short I ended up doing my final project about gun rights. :p Everyone in the class got a good laugh out of it (except for her). I got a B - for it. Oh well, at least I don't have to take her class again :)

There was a kid who was really dorky and built tanks ands guns and if he herad a repeditive sound he would compare it to a gun and he would look up guns on the shool computer so i flipped out on him him saying its about saving lives not taking them and my teacher let me slide because he agreed them he got quiet real fast but he still annoys me alot.

and im not a violent person. but i have a real short temper so not alot of people bother me :cool:

Now thats mean :cautious: ...

Like come on, we all look at guns. What do we do on this sight? We build props, and you cant build a prop without referance pictures!

Also, for the guys, hey look down, LOL :p !

And I agree, some teachers are stupid and you constantly want to punch them in the face. Either that, or a red redicule pops up on your heads-up desplay :D.

City Static said:
I was smarter than my science teacher. I think everyone was. She didn't even know Pluto was a dwarf planet.

STOP NECROING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sergeant shultz said:
There was a kid who was really dorky and built tanks ands guns and if he herad a repeditive sound he would compare it to a gun and he would look up guns on the shool computer so i flipped out on him him saying its about saving lives not taking them and my teacher let me slide because he agreed them he got quiet real fast but he still annoys me alot.

and im not a violent person. but i have a real short temper so not alot of people bother me :cool:
What the hell? He has an interest in guns so you jumped down his throat?

rundown said:
STOP NECROING!!
Is this really necessary? All you are doing is bumping the thread back to the top. Just ignore it and it will go away.

Also, if the post is relevant, a necro is fine. Just because a thread is old doesn't make it off limits to post in.

warhound said:
My math teacher hates totally hates me. I've had an A+ in every single math class since the 1st grade until now. No she gave me a B. I get all the answers correct on tests and such, but she takes off a point for not showing the work that I did in my head =(. Overall, some teachers just suck, but this one ruined my 4.0.

"Necro"-Posts - Minimum 1 Warning
Posting on dead threads after approximately a minimum of one month passes where conversation has died off or the subject was settled. Posting in old topics is allowed if you have new information to provide or a new question to ask that is related. Please PM the original post owners first though if you have questions/comments about their old posts prior to posting your questions in those topics or in a new thread.

... Stop the necro. Third time i said this. I'm only saying this so you guys shouldnt get warned.

edit: crap he deleted his post

BFDesigns said:
look, necrosis!
"Necrosis" is when tissue starts dying because its component cells start dying. Lrn2biology :p
I think the word you were looking for is "Necromancy" or something similar.

Also, Inb4lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back