If Adam Died?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

Ok, I'll cut to the chase. In here, just post what you would do if Adam died. Hopefully this event will never happen, but unless we or scientists come up with carbon freezing, hes doomed. It sucks, but hey, im sure we would all chip in for carbon freezing anyhow...

Would you continue with making your armour? (sure you would, but you never know)
Would we all turn against our well astablished force of "government" here at the 405'th?
Would zombies invade the earth?

Tell everyone what you're crazy or logical ideas would be.

Keep it clean everyone, no pollitical debates or anything about who takes over the sight (thats a huge fight waiting to start...) Be civial everyone!

Although im more than sure the 405'th would remain a fully functional site since the rest of the mods would take good care of it, we never know that without our second god (Adam runs the earth on the 7'th day, god rests. I heard hes quite greatful for that Adam) we may all crumble into dust and be blown away by the wind.

PS: Adam or any other mods, If you see this thread and are unhappy with it, remember, I didn't do it.

CHEERS!

DreadMullet said:
what is the point of this?

just saying what you would do. Like try contacting everyone and make a diff forum.
Or stop it all :S I hope not.

I think it would live on on diffrent forums if the 405th stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is, just wanted to know. Also, was really board, and thought "hey, what would of happened if he died." Thats how the thread happened. Sorta dumb, but hey, im sure some people could use a chuckle after reading sombodys far-out idea of what would happen.

No awfence Adam.

rundown said:
just saying what you would do. Like try contacting everyone and make a diff forum.
Or stop it all :S I hope not.

I think it would live on on diffrent forums if the 405th stopped.

What he said, lol.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Ok, I'll cut to the chase. In here, just post what you would do if Adam died. Hopefully this event will never happen, but unless we or scientists come up with carbon freezing, hes doomed. It sucks, but hey, im sure we would all chip in for carbon freezing anyhow...

[...]

PS: Adam or any other mods, If you see this thread and are unhappy with it, remember, I didn't do it.

CHEERS!

BOLD # 1: Happens to all of us, so it's kinda inevitable. Buuut, I hope not for many, many years buddy! Without you, there never would've been a MJOLNIRarmor.com (for those of us who remember that) or 405th! ;)

BOLD # 2: Nice one, dude. Way to avoid the Banhammer :lol:

Jesus, what a depressing thread. I would say folks would armor up and march as a sign of respect. I'll let Adam decide if he wants this thread to live.

Tactics- please try to spell a little better.

Sigma-LS said:
Jesus, what a depressing thread. I would say folks would armor up and march as a sign of respect. I'll let Adam decide if he wants this thread to live.

Tactics- please try to spell a little better.

Bolded part-Will try. Spelling isn't my high point.

Rest of it- Personally, I just thought of how this is sorta depressing. Also, I would probably gear up aswell and walk across the USA Just to meet up with everyone else.

Sorry there Adam and Sigma-LS. Never thought of it that way.

Shipmaster51 said:
id probably blow myself up and that would be the end of the world

but seriously dont post topics on this :mad:

Take it easy. No need for anyone to be going up in arms about this. The OP didn't realize how others might view this as a depressing or upsetting topic. It was an honest mistake.

Shipmaster51 said:
id probably blow myself up and that would be the end of the world
but seriously dont post topics on this :mad:

Dang... I new I should of said "no posting things like THAT."

Alright, close it. My bad.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Dang... I new I should of said nothing about things like THAT.

Alright, close it. My bad.
now what would be ok is if Adam made real halo armor and stoped all the wars on earth and made earth a peace planet

I have one reaction to this thread...

128847338464573158.jpg

I don't think this topic will be recieved well...

Closage.

EDIT:
DOUBLE Closed?! Wow that's a new one.

Aundie, or Dave would let you guys know. Vex, probably would bring the site and database over to a new server, and angels would weep.

I'd expect a full muster in battle armor at my funeral though. Especially since my death is probably related to this forum and its members. :mad:

The site would fall into the hands of the staff who's currently here. Sean may lead it, Vex may lead it, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back