Ignition's armor progress thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignition246

I have tried pepakura several times before, but have never had the patience to finish an entire set of armor. I have some friends who would like some armor, so all of us are going to work together to create a squad-set of ODST armor. Using my new camcorder, i'm going to try my best to make day-by-day timelapse videos, as well as post some pictures in this thread. Gauntlet work starts in about an hour :)

I will post a pic as soon as i finish the gauntlet. I put it together pretty quickly last night (1-2 hours) but then realized it was far two big (I could fit three of my arms in it)), so after school and track today, i'm going to rescale and try again.

Granted, it's probably best to have pictures, but this sounds interesting. I'm gonna be keeping my eye on this.

Just finished track, about to rescale and try again on the gauntlet. Going to watch a video tut on how to scale first though.

Pictures! I have almost finished the gauntlet, but I have had some setbacks today. I decided that instead of scaling the armor differently, it was already correct and I was just forgetting the padding that would later go in, so I put on a hoodie to make the gauntlet fit. I still need to finish the rings on both ends, and a huge portion of the forearm, but that's only about 4 or 5 pieces total.

Image48.jpg

Image49.jpg

Image50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back