"I'll be back." (someday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Knight

I haven't been up and about for a long time, and this is just a confirmation that I'm not going to be back into this for a while. Life is very (and I mean very) stressful right now and even through the few hobby related things I do to get my mind off of the stress that I do, more than likely won't be ambitious or be worried about posting. I know there's a few amazing people Ive met through this forum and others, without this forum I would never have realized my desire to create costumes and props and the love of cosplaying I've found, which has lead me to find some of the now most important people in my life. So thank you for all that you've taught me 405th.

I hope to get back into this some day, just sadly it's not today.

All the luck to all of the cosplayers, prop builders, engineers, modellers, animators, makers and artists of the 405TH

-Seth Lind
=Seth_Knight_of_New_Wales

Make sure you take a lot of spartan cookies. You never know when you might need some. Good luck on all of your endeavors and we will see you soon. Believe it or not I carry a lot of military skeletons that wont leave me alone but this helps me focus on something else. My job also helps me not think about them as it is so demanding that I have to focus really hard on it or I can get hurt. It wont hurt for you to say hi every once in awhile. And stay away from gary Indiana I heard about that place.

we'll see you star side seth and I'll give a one way drop into battle, with the 201st.

It's sad to see you go! But life comes first..Sigh

Make sure you take a lot of spartan cookies. You never know when you might need some. Good luck on all of your endeavors and we will see you soon. Believe it or not I carry a lot of military skeletons that wont leave me alone but this helps me focus on something else. My job also helps me not think about them as it is so demanding that I have to focus really hard on it or I can get hurt. It wont hurt for you to say hi every once in awhile. And stay away from gary Indiana I heard about that place.

Good luck and hurry on back.

we'll see you star side seth and I'll give a one way drop into battle, with the 201st.

Thanks everybody, it means a lot to me everybody, I'll drop in every now and then and see how everyone is doing. And good luck Crimmson with everything, prop and life man, don't feel bad about dropping a line to me if you ever need an ear to talk to man :)

And foxleader, I'll be back asap from the field ;)

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back