I'm at a loss and need some files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Jr Member
Hey 405th,
So I realize that this is a noob move and shouldn't be asking for this, but I need a few files.

Specifically, I need the acehigh files that FoolyCoolyMan edited to fit well and some files that he himself made. I haven't been able to get in contact with FoolyCoolyMan for quite some time and I need to finish this project in February, which isn't going to happen if I'm missing 6 pieces. I hate to be asking other people for this, but like I said, I haven't been able to contact ANYONE that I know has his edited files.

I would really appreciate any help I can get on this. PM me if you want. Thank you so much.

if im not mistaken all acehigh files are no longer available

Right, but I have some of his files from months ago lurking and downloading every file I saw, but I need the files that FoolyCoolyMan edited to fit better on a real person. He only edited a few, like the thighs, shins, forearms, etc...but I need those and the files that FoolyCoolyMan made: his left shoulder and backpack files.

Right, but I have some of his files from months ago lurking and downloading every file I saw, but I need the files that FoolyCoolyMan edited to fit better on a real person. He only edited a few, like the thighs, shins, forearms, etc...but I need those and the files that FoolyCoolyMan made: his left shoulder and backpack files.

Check here

Don't worry, I've done my homework and have searched every page of that ;)

I've decided to make my own custom armour set and do not need these files extremely badly, but they would be good to have for when I decide to make Jorge if I do. Sorry for the bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back