im at a stand still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fang

its been a while since i posted here but im at a stand still. im making a helm for someone and they gave me a measurement of there head at there crown at 24 inches will this measurement work to scale a mark 6 helm

With a MK VI I would stick with a scale of 300 mm, that about a foot. 24 in...sounds like your friend has a huge noggin. build a low def mk vi at 300 and see if it fits him, if it does go for the HD build. Those are my two cents.

thanks for the advise ive been doing some work on that matter and firgured that the middle of your head is about 2 or 3 inches wider then that so half of 26 is 13 add a few inches for padding so 15. and i really cant do that as the person is half way around the country so i asked her to re measure around her ears then i'll work form there if push comes to shove i'll take my helm file i made fit mine and see how that works. if anyone else has any ideas i welcome it as im a tad rusty as i toke a 6 month hiatus

well i got the measurements so i got that resloved the helms now 14 inches wide as she sent more accurate measurements so the helm will be 14 wide 16 tall i'll start a build log for it later on in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back