Im back baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minigunner

So i have been gone for ever but im am back and hard at work. I had to throw out the whole of my helmet because it got warped so im fixing up a new one. So I have the chest plate, the stomch plate, and one side plate. So wish me luck!

Pics or it didn't happen. :)

I'm getting tired of seeing that everywhere. That isn't really proof that he didn't do it, its not like the armor cant exist until there's a stupid picture of it on a forum that is steadily falling apart due to moderator neglect,

In my defense, Toacrabman, it IS against the rules to start a WIP thread without pictures. It clogs up the threads with nothing to show, and hence gives no rhyme or reason for the thread to exist in the first place.
Minigunner, we are all very glad to have you back and we certainly appreciate you starting your work again, but give us something to see, man. We'd like to know what type of prgress you're making with a visual representation. Hence, we want pics. :)

Thank you Thorn. Sorry guy ill get some pics up in a bit im on spring break with family. But i do have bad news... my friends convenced me to swich projects, not that the odst is gone bad just that we are going to PAX and there is no way im getting done with it by then so we are making fallout guys. But i promise pics will be up soon, its just i did not get the uploading of pics from photobucket, be ashured Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back