Im back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Hey guys,

IM BACK!!!! TROLOLOLOLOL

Ok, enough trolling lol.

But yeah Im back. Im kinda happy and sad and scared at the same type.

Im happy because well......

IM BACK!!!! TROLOLOLOLOL

oK, Im gonna stop now lol.

And Im also happy because now I can post in threads, and get involved in the forums, and If you guys know me, you know I post like 20 posts a day. So......

7 x 20= 140 posts.

Get ready for some post whoring lol

just kidding.....

and Im also sad and scared. If you play with me on live you know I cus a lot and I say a lot of "poo poo."
And I kinda if I say something wrong or type something wrong Im getting permanently banned.

Im not saying that 23Magnum is wrong and blah blah blah blah. He was doing his job and Im not going to complain or bash him.
I just dont want to get banned D:

1 MORE CUS WORD FOR ME AND IM GONE!!!.

I talked with Adam about this and said that he is going to program the censoring thing, so Thumbs up for Adam :cool

So yeah Im back guys :)
Get ready for me to post in a lot of threads :)

I must have missed something here. And hit me up with your gamertag because I like saying "poo poo" things too!

Oh, and I got a warning from Star Wars Galaxies so i'm in the same no naughty words boat with you.

I hate overly strict forum rules. I go to several tech forums such as guru3d, and hardforum. The atmosphere at hardforum is so much more relaxed than guru3d simply because of gurus overmoderation. Personal insults is one thing but dropping an s-bomb shouldn't be such a big deal. I think most of us are of age to be able to handle seeing some profanity in forums. With that said I don't think its appropriate, but at the same time I'm not really seeing an issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back