I'm Getting A Free Ps3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboy439

Jr Member
Hey guys, im an avid advocate of Xbox 360, hell, ive been around since launch day. Personally, i would never buy a PS3 because they are too expensive for my part-time wage to afford. BUT! My mom, (who i dont live with), managed to get a GREAT deal from a friend, and bought her friend's PS3 for $100! :eek: She is shipping it to me, and should arrive tuesday. IM STOKED! :D I already plan on getting Metal Gear Solid 4, any other good PS3 exclusives?

box o crayons said:
killzone 2

If it actually makes it to your house... (Hopefully it isn't packaged in the original ps3 box lol).. Killzone 2 seems like a good pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOOH Metal Gear Solid 4 is excellent if you've played the previous games, but I hate how they made Snake old! :(

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was pretty good, but it doesn't have online multiplayer which lets it down a bit.

Definately Resistance 1 and 2, I played through the first one and it was brilliant! I haven't got the second one but everyone says it's fab, so that's probably a good choice.

And then there's Gran Turismo 5, which if you're a complete racing fanatic like me you'll love! I think it's one of the more realistic racing games out there!

Ohhh and then you'll get to use Playstation: Home which is the online world where you have your own avatar and apartment, and you can visit places to talk/play mini games/watch videos with people around the world in a virtual city-type-thing! I adore it :)

I personally haven't got a favourite between the two consoles, except for the better games that you can get for the 360. But I assure you you'll enjoy having a PS3! :)

You should get Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Great game. Beat it twice. Also, try out Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. It has great graphics and is really quite entertaining.

3 words, 1 numeral number, then followed by 4 words

Metal Gear Solid 4
Guns of the Patriots

Personally to me as BEST GAME EVER!

box o crayons said:
yea get call of duty world at war if you dont have it for xbox its awsome
I wasn't too particularly crazy about it. IMO, COD 4 was much better for multiplayer. WAW's campaign is fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sirfroget, i have Oblivion on the 360, LOVE it!

@xxfemalespartanxx, yea, i love metal gear games, oh and you can change his head too for fun and make him young snake ha, i might get uncharted 2, oh and playstation home sounds like a blast!

@rvb4life, DEFINITELY, i read the Gameinformer about it, it looks awesome!!

@quadraxis, ill definitely look into it.

sweet guys, im really stoked to get it in the mail! i cant wait, it does come with a few games, but they arent very good, i plan on just trading them in ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back