I'm Gonna Cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Okay, so I had a new hayabusa helmet modeled for me, but it still isn't to how I want it! I have had 2 people and myself work on it. I tried to edit it myself, but I just really suck at blender and don't understand it enough to do what I want! I don't understand the controls or anything!

However, I DO THANK those 2 guys VERY VERY much for the work they have done to work on this helmet for me, but I still can't get it right! :( I'm just so picky about detail and whatnot and I want my helmet to be perfect! :p

I now have about 30-40 days to have my armor 100% finished and I still have no helmet! The helmet I have is about 80% right to where I want it, but a few things are still off. When I try to fix it, or at least think I am fixing it, I screw up something else! D:

Is there someone, ANYONE that THINKS they could fix this!? I'm cryin over here man! XD

The model I have is somewhat based off of the mini halo helmets by McFarlane.

So far the crown (spikes) are PERFECT! I really love how that part turned out, but the vents on the side are still a little off and I NEED someone that is REALLY good at paying HIGH attention to detail and is good at studying a model to see what needs to be fixed and then be able to fix it.

Here are some pictures to give you an idea as to a few of the things I need fixed:

zlb05w.jpg

5a19gy.jpg

2cpffiq.jpg

2ch9h8p.jpg

It could be really helpful if you can post some pics of the model and what areas you want it to be edited.

-Pony

maybe this will cheer you up a bit. I have the original artwork for the cortana poster you want. If you pm me your email I will send it to you. That way you can have it printed whatever size you want with perfect quality. I know it doesn't help with your deadline but It may make you happier

i see what you want done, i can make the necessary modifications to the model. i know i kept messing it when i built it for you but i had a lot of things on the go at that time and now i have very few :D. if your willing to let me try again i will.

Is that computer geeks model if so i wanna make fun of him because that what i o.

cayoke

-.-

No, I actually never finished it because it's pretty crappy

But I will post the file if HaloGoddess will let me and someone wants to take a crack at finishing it

Goddess, I'm really sorry for slacking off on this. I guess I just bit off more than I could chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back