im gonna draw sumtin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
im gonna make a promo comic strip for the forum :D
[do i need permition though?] <:-'
ok thought of sumthin :D
cast: Adam. Link. Christi. Adreniline. Darkes. and marty o'donnel...[jk]
story: playing halo 2 on xbox live.
 

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
Awesome! put me in as a clone trooper ;-)

lol

(yeah im being serious)

I'd be the guy whos singled out for having WAY different armor :mrgreen:

I think you have to ask, adam, christi, and link and adrenaline, and martin o' donnel, for their permision to use their names/images...etc...etc in your comic.

I gave you mine already.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
Awesome! put me in as a clone trooper ;-)

lol

(yeah im being serious)

I'd be the guy whos singled out for having different armor :mrgreen:
ok :Steve: well Christi's gonna be an elite but k
 
Last edited by a moderator:

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
Fragclone said:
darkesword2020 said:
Awesome! put me in as a clone trooper ;-)

lol

(yeah im being serious)

I'd be the guy whos singled out for having different armor :mrgreen:
ok :Steve: well Christi's gonna be an elite but k

Don't you mean a female elite? ;-)

Fallen angel lol....ask him if he wants to draw ya!

Oh and if you need images of me, I'm in the showroom mate. 2nd page.
Clone trooper or jango would be saweet! ;-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
For the heck of it, put the arbiter from the Halo 2 game in.

And um, if you want me to be in the 2nd one as well. It'd be cool!

Can I see the first comic?

Your not planning on killing us off are you?
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
For the heck of it, put the arbiter from the Halo 2 game in.

And um, if you want me to be in the 2nd one as well. It'd be cool!

Can I see the first comic?

Your not planning on killing us off are you?
well i killed you off in number one... in number 2 you wont die
and to answer 110 your in the second. i might have to post the first one later o_O my printers broken...ooh! wait! i'll get my dads camera. and its gonna be cheap. its stick figures XD i'll do better for the second one i promise!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
Am I the red guy?
your the clone.
Adreniline is the orange, Christe is the Elite, the Red guy is Link, and the olive green guy is Adam :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top