Im Making A Advertisement Video For The Site


Status
Not open for further replies.

odst26

Well-Known Member
well i finally figured out how to make vids on my computer so i want my first vid to be on the 405th since you guys are like my second family! :D all im asking for is pictures of your armor or anything halo invovled and ill add it in. the only problem is i only have like 5 different songs to add to the vid
 
spartan 26 said:
well i finally figured out how to make vids on my computer so i want my first vid to be on the 405th since you guys are like my second family! :D all im asking for is pictures of your armor or anything halo invovled and ill add it in. the only problem is i only have like 5 different songs to add to the vid


I believe somebody else already did that, but i think the video got deleted so mabey you can. If i were you i'd ask Adam about advertising 405th, since, he practicly does that
 
Last edited by a moderator:

odst26

Well-Known Member
k, im just been so bored lately i feel like doing something. ill try emailing him since his box is full
 

JediStumpy

Well-Known Member
If you want pics where would/how/when would you like them? email?
As for music....?? "Barrow"

(PS..check with Adam first and if OK, just PM to let me know. thanks)
 
spartan 26 said:
k, im just been so bored lately i feel like doing something. ill try emailing him since his box is full


Maybe you should build a MrkVI helmet out of pep!! Or make a utorail, we always needs those
 
Last edited by a moderator:

odst26

Well-Known Member
i've thought about making some but ive been kind of busy with school right now maybe next week ill make some
 

eggfooyoung

Well-Known Member
Aren't all advertisements has to be verified by Spase? He is in charge of the banner and logo part of this forum
 

paradoxdj

Well-Known Member
sounds good, as for the music try freeplaymusic.com it has all free licensed music for you to download and throw into any project, i use this site all the time while making videos for my high school to use during assembly's and stuff, it has some good music on it.
 

odst26

Well-Known Member
paradoxdj said:
sounds good, as for the music try freeplaymusic.com it has all free licensed music for you to download and throw into any project, i use this site all the time while making videos for my high school to use during assembly's and stuff, it has some good music on it.
k thanks man
as for movie im porobally going to make just a halo video first, just make sure im good enough to make about the 405th dont want to disgrace the site :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top