Im Making A Advertisement Video For The Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

odst26

well i finally figured out how to make vids on my computer so i want my first vid to be on the 405th since you guys are like my second family! :D all im asking for is pictures of your armor or anything halo invovled and ill add it in. the only problem is i only have like 5 different songs to add to the vid

spartan 26 said:
well i finally figured out how to make vids on my computer so i want my first vid to be on the 405th since you guys are like my second family! :D all im asking for is pictures of your armor or anything halo invovled and ill add it in. the only problem is i only have like 5 different songs to add to the vid

I believe somebody else already did that, but i think the video got deleted so mabey you can. If i were you i'd ask Adam about advertising 405th, since, he practicly does that

Last edited by a moderator:

odst26

k, im just been so bored lately i feel like doing something. ill try emailing him since his box is full

JediStumpy

If you want pics where would/how/when would you like them? email?
As for music....?? "Barrow"

(PS..check with Adam first and if OK, just PM to let me know. thanks)

spartan 26 said:
k, im just been so bored lately i feel like doing something. ill try emailing him since his box is full

Maybe you should build a MrkVI helmet out of pep!! Or make a utorail, we always needs those

odst26

i've thought about making some but ive been kind of busy with school right now maybe next week ill make some

eggfooyoung

Aren't all advertisements has to be verified by Spase? He is in charge of the banner and logo part of this forum

paradoxdj

sounds good, as for the music try freeplaymusic.com it has all free licensed music for you to download and throw into any project, i use this site all the time while making videos for my high school to use during assembly's and stuff, it has some good music on it.

odst26

paradoxdj said:
sounds good, as for the music try freeplaymusic.com it has all free licensed music for you to download and throw into any project, i use this site all the time while making videos for my high school to use during assembly's and stuff, it has some good music on it.
k thanks man
as for movie im porobally going to make just a halo video first, just make sure im good enough to make about the 405th dont want to disgrace the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.