I'm making an armor so I can hangout with my bf~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Basically my bf Angus314 said I should make an armor and I think that's really cool, so I want to give it my best shot!
sakfhsdkjhfkj (2) small.jpg
Untitled_Artwork (3) small.jpg

(illustrations of my actual life^ jk jk jk... unless)
I haven't really cosplayed before but I wanted to go all out with making my own Halo armor. My bf helped me pick an armor set( I'm really indecisive so I needed a second opinion ;-; ) then I started working on concepts to help me visualize what I want to achieve.
halo armor 2021 small.jpg

I am still working on the color placements and accessories (again I am indecisive), but if it wasn't obvious, I want to add a lot of harajuku/ anime inspired accessories. I'm going for that sweet sweet kawaii aesthetic, because i can. That's going to be a much later stage of this project so I have time to figure that out. Until then I am mostly trying to gather resources like tools and foam. My bf is literally guiding me through getting started on this, which I really appreciate ;-; (thank you bb <3). I'll also be following a lot of RandomRanger's tutorials! It will probably be a few weeks before I gather the materials I need to get started, but I am really excited to be working on such a cool project!

Basically my bf Angus314 said I should make an armor and I think that's really cool, so I want to give it my best shot!
View attachment 303928View attachment 303930
I haven't really cosplayed before but I wanted to go all out with making my own Halo armor. My bf helped me pick an armor set( I'm really indecisive so I needed a second opinion ;-; ) then I started working on concepts to help me visualize what I want to achieve.
View attachment 303929
I am still working on the color placements and accessories (again I am indecisive), but if it wasn't obvious, I want to add a lot of harajuku/ anime inspired accessories. I'm going for that sweet sweet kawaii aesthetic, because i can. That's going to be a much later stage of this project so I have time to figure that out. Until then I am mostly trying to gather resources like tools and foam. My bf is literally guiding me through getting started on this, which I really appreciate ;-; (thank you bb <3). I'll also be following a lot of RandomRanger's tutorials! It will probably be a few weeks before I gather the materials I need to get started, but I am really excited to be working on such a cool project!
So you're making a Vocaloid SPARTAN.
Well done Angus314 for recruiting another to our cause.

View attachment 303929
ONE OF USE! ONE OF US! VOCALOID SQUAD REPRESENT! XD WE ARE INCREASING IN NUMBERS

Last edited:
View attachment 303929
I laugh at the pictures only. Not to be mean or anything. Cant wait to see the build of this "rin/len reach build"

oof.jpg
@Angus314 made sure I went shopping for materials today despite the weather. I recently moved and discovered all the places I needed to go to are really close by, which is nice! I went to Michaels and Joanns to get the supplies I need just to get started. I probably spent a little under a 100 for it all, thanks coupons. I could have saved more if Joanns accepted my employee discount but get dunked on I guess -cries-
oof2.jpg

(i hate my job)

IMG_20210310_212011459.jpg

(baby's first cosplay material haul)
I couldn't decide on the blue and yellow mat or the pink and white mat ;-; i went with pink because it matches my desk (Angus also said the blue/yellow one was ugly, which he's wrong). I would start cutting out the pieces tonight but jokes on me for not having a printer. office depot here I go.

Also thank you all for you're comments on my first post, you're all really nice and lovely ;-; <3 Also also, yes I am on that vocaloid train, thank you for having me guys, my armor isn't going to be 100% vocaloid base but is it inspired by miku, yes, probably. Will I make a Miku decal for it kind of like one of those miku race cars it's more likely than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back