I'm New, And Excited To Be Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Hi! This is my first post, but I have watched the forums for a bit. I also want to make a pep mark v armor. What would be best to use? (Good, detailed, easy files, I mean.)

well for watching the boards for a while you fail... epic fail.

for starters there is a complete Mark V suit in the halopedia, and i believe it was rundown who just released a HD helm... use the search...

and welcome.

Dread and 137 have answered. The wiki has the only Mk V besides rundown's helmet. Don't forget there is a Q&A team to help guide you and answer questions you can't find in a sticky or by searching.

DreadMullet said:
well for watching the boards for a while you fail... epic fail.

Ah common, go easy on our newbie members. We all have to begin somewhere and unless you have a photographic memory your gonna ask questions that have been already disscussed, even if you've read the stickies.

Welcome mate, you should find what you want from the above posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello! welcome to the 405th infantry division! My name is Chris! Everyone on here are more than willin to aid your progress in your armor builds. Just remember not to flood the forum with idle questions, read the stickies, and SURF! Always tear apart the forum and make starting a thread your last choice...Have fun and again we are all here to help!

Re: I'm New, And Excited To Be Here.

i would use Pepkura, and just take those patterns and put them on foam.(look up how to do that trust me)if you want a helmet use pepkura because it is impossible to find templats for a helmet i have spent hrs on that

Re: I'm New, And Excited To Be Here.

i would use Pepkura, and just take those patterns and put them on foam.(look up how to do that trust me)if you want a helmet use pepkura because it is impossible to find templats for a helmet i have spent hrs on that

This thread has been dead since 2008. Please make sure to always check the date of the thread before you make any posts in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back