Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticmonkey77

Hello, 405th members. my name is killian, yep its a weird name i know. anyway, i'm 14 years old and live in New York. I've been a halo fan since halo 2 came out. i finally got an xbox 360 in 2007 when halo 3 came out, and have bought halo wars and halo 3 odst. i first saw people on youtube building this awesome halo armor and weapons and thought hey that might be cool to do.

I am interested in building a halo 3 ODST rookie suit and smg. i have most of the pep files which i got off of halo costuming wiki but am missing a few. if anyone could give me links to download any of these files that would be great.

odst left and right upper leg armor

odst left and right lower leg armor

odst left and right gauntlets/ lower arm armor

odst scilenced smg HD version

all of course unfolded.

i will start as soon as i get the materials.

thanks! :D

Well looks like you're off to a good start so far. I'm sure you're good and read the rules but a friendly reminder, stickies are your friends and are there to help and so is the search function. Very good tool to use on here. Well that's about it from me good luck on your project and welcome to the 405th.

Adam said:
Killianaire!

120px-Killionaire_Medal.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i got the odst armor in viewer. i also have nightshade's odst smg, but it doesent have a scope. can anyone tell me hnow i could make the scope?

thanks.

Indeed. Or you could build one out of carboard or whatever you have lying around. If you buy one, This looks fairly similar to the ODST scope, and is very reasonably priced. And it even WORKS, how cool is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back