I'm officially starting my halo armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a small update. Today i just got my extra pack of foam and the buckles and straps. I have my test piece done to spray with the truck lining. Will have pictures up here in a day or so. I took today off of work to finish just about everything else.

IMG_20121024_230119_zps6e12e805.jpg

Here is the best picture I have. Only thing left is the chest and cod peice.

Can't wait to hear how they come out after the lining is sprayed on them. It sounds like it will be better than the old plasti-dip method.

I'd be cautious of that cat...... I had to remake a chest piece I was working for my fallout suit. Because of my house mates cat.

I'd be cautious of that cat I had to remake a chest piece I was working for my fallout suit. Because of my house mates cat.
I know the feeling part of my shoulder piece is now holey, but it's not bad enough to redo plus the lining will cover it all up any way

IMG_20121026_113635_zps24e1e5ec.jpg

Btw as you can see knee caps are done now too :)

Really looking good so far especially your first build. My first foam build didn't turn out this nice, had to scrap mine but it was a learning experience nonetheless.

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!

I've just started putting buckles on the foam and for pieces that don't need the buckles i have started spraying on the lining.

Pix in a sec.

Priming and painting are my favorite step. Let's you see the suit real come together

I can't wait to start priming..... The bed lining is for the durability. I'm hoping that a few more coats get the texture i really want on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back