Im really getting tired of all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunty5

Jr Member
OK ... im almost 100% positive about this THE ELITES ARE NOT ALLIED WITH HUMANS!!!!!!

I mean seriously ...

Lt. Hood: "And you sir just glassed half a continent! Maybe the floods not all i should be worried about!"
Spec Ops Leader: "Were it not for the Arbiter's consent I would have glassed your entire PLANET!"

Theres plenty of other stuff but ill just throw in a few .....

Lieutenant Hood wasnt happy that the elites were at the memorial
The elites look particularly upset when johnson walks by taking all their weapons

The Arbiter is in alliance with the humans ... and Spec Ops Leader is his pal
The elites could particularly care less about the humans
... ever notice when you were playing Halo 3 that you either had Marines or Elites Never Both!

The elites and the Arbiter are buds ... and Master Chief is in collaboration with the Arbiter .... but there is still tension between them ... they are allies though

Im sure you all remember the intro scene where Master Chief grabs a pistol and shoves it through Arby's mandibles
Johnson: "Easy chief the Arbiters with us"
Then they give each other mean glances

Ok so heres it really simple-like ...

Master Chief + Arbiter = o_O
Arbiter + Spec Ops Leader/Elites = :cool:
Spec Ops Leader/Elites + Master Chief = :cautious:
Spec Ops Leader/Elites + Humans = :mad:

I Just wanted to start up an argument about this so feel free to come to the defense of your theories

Last edited by a moderator:
it aint like the rest of the covenant who wants to just kill humanity, at least the elites arent causing a huge fight with the humans......but yeah youre right.

Fragclone said:
...they are allied. they glassed it becus the flood :cautious:
yep pay attention to the end and ull see why he said the whole u just glassed etc. angrely

i still remember when your kind etc blah blah blah

DKK said:
but they arn't allied. they hate each other but they aren't going to start any wars
one... read the manual it says they are allied. geesh...

they are allied but some don't like the idea. Master Chief pulled his pistol on the arbiter because he had been on a forerunner spaceship and did not know about the alliance. the elites and the marines are doing different things at the same time so they never work together. they looked sad when sarge took their weapons away becuase they are their weapons. and the other Elites follow the arbiters orders because they have to.

They are allies in the sense that they wont kill each other ... but its not like ... oh sweet you're my best friend heres how covenant hover technology works and all this stuff people are coming up with

He said Arbiter's console (i.e. recommendation to not glass the planet), not consent (i.e. the Arbiter was for glassing earth).

Other than that you have to think that they have been fighting each other for over 20 years. Just because they suddenly became allies didn't mean they'de be all buddy-buddy with each other. It seemed like at least the marines and elites involved in going to the Ark were on better terms than most.

Tons of mistrust floating around though with the two, that you can be assured of.

Exactly, their alliance won't make instant friendship. It's like Lord Hood said, "I remember how this war started, what your kind did to mine. I can't forgive you, but you have my thanks...for standing by him to the end."

Elites and humans do fight side by side. Remember the level The Covenant, after you lower the last shield? I saw Elites driving Warthogs and Mongooses with human passengers. It happens, just keep your eye open for it.

It's a topic that's futile to be "tired of", because it's part of the storyline, and it's not going to change. Welcome it.

Spartan-419 said:
Elites and humans do fight side by side. Remember the level The Covenant, after you lower the last shield? I saw Elites driving Warthogs and Mongooses with human passengers. It happens, just keep your eye open for it.

It's a topic that's futile to be "tired of", because it's part of the storyline, and it's not going to change. Welcome it.

Really? Ill have to check up on the that

Its not that...
what I'm tired of is people being like "so yeah since the elites and humans are allies now they're gonna have floating warthogs with plasma mortars and ODSTs with active-camo and energy shields" :cautious:

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Really? Ill have to check up on the that

Its not that...
what I'm tired of is people being like "so yeah since the elites and humans are allies now they're gonna have floating warthogs with plasma mortars and ODSTs with active-camo and energy shields" :cautious:

lol i like that idea.

The Humans and Elites are allies for one mutual cause. They're both in danger of being wiped out by Truth's mad desire to become a God.

What V1p3r said. The Elites left for Shanghelios in the end of Halo 3, that was a temporary military alliance, though I can see the Elites and Humans trading tech with each other.

Although does anyone remember those Halo 3 Covenant weapon stats sheets? with the notes on the bottom about pending treaty agreements? So ODSTS with Active Camo could happen for a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back