IM sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

superzilla

does anyone happen to have a copy of the old site. I lost my helmet's PDO file when I had to reinstall windows. I beleive it was catagorized under halo 2 and a HD MJKLONR (or whatever it is) Helmet... please help! :(

which one, what kind of helmet was it maybe i can help but the thing you should do is ask a mod because thay have all of the control on this site so maybe they could help and i hope i can help

does anyone happen to have a copy of the old site. I lost my helmet's PDO file when I had to reinstall windows. I beleive it was catagorized under halo 2 and a HD MJKLONR (or whatever it is) Helmet... please help! :(

It's "Mjolnir", and if it's from Halo 2, it's a Mark VI. Try the Halo Costuming Wiki, chances are your helmet is available there.

I checked halo costuming wiki... I found one very similar but unfortunately it isn't the same. so its a HD Mark VI helmet. Could you please give me the name of an active mod?

Mine did as well.

You could subscribe to the thread, but usually, I just post, surf around the elite area and come back later.

If you remember the name of the modeler who made it, it would help you to find it.

If you posted in the thread then you could trace your post back and find the exact thread from where you got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back