In Need All The Halo Reach Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummitFox

Hello, I am in need of all the halo reach full set of armors models, and I need all the different attachments, I also need all of the textures from the models and I would need the tech suit as well.

1. All Halo reach Armor
2. All Textures for models
3. All attachments and tech suit

I think all of the armors and textures should be in the armory:
I'm not sure about the tech suit though.

the halo reach mjolnir mark v is the only halo reach armor that has the full set of armor, the other halo reach armor has only the helmets and shoulders. Also the Mjolnir Mark V has only the textures for the helmet, knees, and shoulders.

the halo reach mjolnir mark v is the only halo reach armor that has the full set of armor, the other halo reach armor has only the helmets and shoulders.
That's kind of how Reach worked though. Things were modular to swap in and out and named sets only ever include a helmet and shoulders with exception to Assault/Commando, Collar/Grenadier and Tactical/Recon so you won't really find complete suits, just collections of puzzle pieces.

ok, where can I find all the different pieces of armor for halo reach with the textures, I am a new member so I don't know where to find this stuff.

does anyone know where I can find the other pieces of armor, I only got the helmets and shoulders. I also need them with textures.

Hello, SummitFox , as has been pointed out and linked to you, all the of the files the 405th has are located in our "Armory." The Reach files we have are located in the Halo: Reach Section:
They are subdivided into each Armor Set. As has been explain, in Halo Reach, all Armor Sets use the same Base:
And then build on top of their with each individual armor set, and any add on and accessories.

The files we have available range from .PDOs for Pepakura, to .OBJs, .JPGES, and .Blend files for use with other applications.

However, Pease note, that we do not have all file types available for all Armor sets for every game. Every file in The Armory is a file that a volunteer member of our community has taken the time to find, extract, organize, or unfold and has been graciously donated for the 405th so that we can offer them, free of charge, to the greater Halo Costuming community.

I understand you are a new member, so I will just give you a head's up that it is considered very poor form, bad etiquette, or even rude, to simply demand files when each and every file we have collected and offered here is a file that someone went out of their time to create and generously offer up for others to use in making their costume.

I would like to apologize to all those AMAZING Creator and staff for being so demanding and rude, I would like to say thank you for your amazing work and helping me find the things I need. Thank you and Sorry.

The game assets have the model and the textures for it. The texture should also be properly mapped in the obj already.

Here is a picture of the Spartan Base male, in blender, I didn't use the blend files.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-09 112431.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-09 112431.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 218
I don't see the texture image for base male though?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-09 113134.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-09 113134.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 137
I wonder where the textures are?
You are going to have to go through all of the choices on reach section to see if it put in one of them because I believe that sometime happen or you are going to search on Web to see if any artist made some out of the 405th armory section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back