In Need Of Halo suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

atticus114

my names atticus114 and im in need of halo armor so im offering a bid of 100 dollars -120 so im just waiting for offers on any armor of halo kind so im on the computer almost 24 7 so if theres anybody interested in this offer please comment:( so im still waiting for any offer of halo armor

That's now how things work around here. If you want to buy a suit, go to a costume shop and purchase the Rubies one.

We are a depot for people to learn how to make their own suits. But welcome to the site!

Welcome to the Site!

I agree with the above post...A decent looking "Halo Suit" can Run you more then $1000, For $120, you could probably get a really good looking Pair of Gauntlets...or you could make it for $120. Plus you get the satisfaction of actually making your very own Mk 6 Mjolnir.

Welcome. I believe you should try pepakura armor making then offering money. Making armor is more fun than buying. Trust me. Make your paper crafted armor and spend 120 bucks for Resin and Bondo. You'll never regret that.

yeah its been a while since i responded but i have tried pepakura for my odst helmet
and its pretty good but im making the whole suit out of cardboard (which saves me alot of time) thanks guys!

my names atticus114 and im in need of halo armor so im offering a bid of 100 dollars -120 so im just waiting for offers on any armor of halo kind so im on the computer almost 24 7 so if theres anybody interested in this offer please comment:( so im still waiting for any offer of halo armor

I heard Soaring Hammer (group of experienced 405th members) are selling 405th quality armor at a ridiculously expensive price
. Another place to purchase armor is Adam's website http://adamgrumbo.com/. According to Adam's website, "I am always available for hire. My multimedia and creative services are top notch and a great value." Im not sure if Adam or Soaring Hammer is still making business or going to make business with Halo armor and props, so we encourage you to make armor rather than buying it. Btw Adam, if you are reading this, i noticed on your Adam Grumbo website it says you're always available for hire, but it says it coming soon. Id like to know what does it mean "Hire Me- Coming Soon" means.

I heard Soaring Hammer (group of experienced 405th members) are selling 405th quality armor at a ridiculously expensive price
. Another place to purchase armor is Adam's website http://adamgrumbo.com/. According to Adam's website, "I am always available for hire. My multimedia and creative services are top notch and a great value." Im not sure if Adam or Soaring Hammer is still making business or going to make business with Halo armor and props, so we encourage you to make armor rather than buying it. Btw Adam, if you are reading this, i noticed on your Adam Grumbo website it says you're always available for hire, but it says it coming soon. Id like to know what does it mean "Hire Me- Coming Soon" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back