in need of medigun/Klitzkrieg pep/model

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhoigt

Jr Member
i promised a friend that i would try to get this file for her to help with her medic suit from TF2 (yes, i know there was no female medics in TF2, but who cares). she needs a weapon from the medic. the two primary weapons for the medic are the medigun and the Klitzkrieg. they would both be fairly simple to model, and also for people who own the game (sadly, i do not) you can extract the models from TF2 itself (tut here http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/8602).

if i get the model as an actual model (as in not unfolded) it is fine, after all my friend is looking to learn how to unfold, and these weapons are fairly geometric in shape

Thanks guys, from both me and my friend!

I'd say this should go in the pep request forum, but I see you already posted there.

Good luck in your search. Oh wait, I mean here you go!

Modeled this a bit earlier. Very rough model, not unfolded yet. It's currently in multiple parts so the cylinder parts can be scratch built out of pipe/tubes/etc, but I can combine it into one model if you want. Most of the little details have been left off, since I think they're easier to add separately, and can be constructed out of everyday bits. If your friend does an unfold, please do post it. :)

I believe scratch build could be better than pepakura files. Because you have to completely remake cylinder with injections.

Last year at Comic-con was a man with Medic from TF2, i believe his photos and interview is on kotaku.com. Try to search there for any contact, he would help you.

just to let you all know... my friend thanks you all very much! and so do i for helping me complete a promise to a friend.

thanks guys!

so as my friend discovered she had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER on how to unfold... i (only unfolded once before in my life) did a basic unfold. when i redid the scale the flaps scaled as well, so the flaps are WAYYY oversized, and the pieces have yet to be organized. im too lazy to fix these relativly small issues, so here you go!

p.s. if anyone wants to organize and fix the flaps, go right ahead, cuz im too lazy to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back