In need of scaling help...*sniffles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartanchic

ok so i havn't been on here in a very long time and everything has changed around drastically.....and i can't find where they have the scaling tut....*sighs*..i've made two helmets..one just 2 sizes to small..the other..10 sizes to big...T.T does anyone have a formula for sizing the helmet and the other body pieces..that would be most helpfull...since i'm on the verge of giving up completely.....so yea..please help a girl out :3

i was just trying to make the MC mark 5 helm..but i wanted to do that hayabusa from my online character chest piece is hayabusa....CQB i think is the right shoulder and hayabusa for the left i was going to put my teams logo on it too but gaw...thanks for the links ^_^....btw wow...that is some serious scalling math matics...O.O....i don't completely understand it all either but i got the jist of it...

i was just trying to make the MC mark 5 helm..but i wanted to do that hayabusa from my online character chest piece is hayabusa....CQB i think is the right shoulder and hayabusa for the left i was going to put my teams logo on it too but gaw...thanks for the links ^_^
If you tell me exactly which MC Mark V helmet you're using (who made it, LD or HD, etc), I might be able to help in scaling. If it's on the wiki, tell me the link.

sure do you have msn or yahoo... i can add ya and that way i can tell ya first hand what all i have...pm me with your sn and i'll give ya mine..^_^ thanks so much for the help its really needed i was about to lose my mind over this...T.T

lol thanks :3 since reach is out i might just wait to make the female spartan armor...since its more inclinedi nthe bust department XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back