In Need Of Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN1803

Ok so I used to have a HD thigh pepakura file but its lost now. I was wondering where I could find the same file, I dont know the difference in name of the type of thigh but here is a picture[attachment=14219:thigh.jpg]

If you have a link to the file for this type of thigh piece both left and right please let me know. thank you.

MstrMarine said:
It would help to know what perm.

Thighs don't have permutations...

That looks like crackhead's HD thighs, but it might be SKG's MD thighs. I can't tell, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:

That looks like crackhead's HD thighs, but it might be SKG's MD thighs. I can't tell, to be honest.

I think it is crackhead's but I'm not for sure. I downloaded it a long time ago. I tried to download crackhead's file but the link is no longer valid.

SPARTAN1803 said:
I think it is crackhead's but I'm not for sure. I downloaded it a long time ago. I tried to download crackhead's file but the link is no longer valid.

its crackhead's thigh

Strange...it seems like all of his links, to the files, on his main thread are broken, or not working :(

ImaGonnaGetYou said:

Wow I feel unintelligent. :unsure

Brainfart I guess. :p

I've got those files. If someone can get in touch with him to make sure it's still okay to distribute them, I can send them to you. I'll try also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back