In Search Of GOW Reference Photos/GIFs/JPEGs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

recon26

I'm hoping that someone out there that will be able to help me in my quest. I used to have reference pics for most of the GOW characters. Especially the main characters (Dom, Santiago, Cole, and Baird). I had just started getting into 3D rendering with Blender and then the biggest nightmare happened.....my PC crashed. At first I thought that possibly I may have burnt out my motherboard and have it replaced and resume. but it wasn't the case. For some reason MS Defender created a lot of errors and basically corrupted my HD. On top of losing vital info that was on it I lost all, and I mean ALL of my pepakura files and reference photos, along with the desire of crafting because of the inability to recover my HD unless I paid hundreds to a company to recover them. And even then I didn't need anybody getting a hold of my personal info from when I served in the military. I DLed 95% of them from 405th.com and was basically creating my own database of Halo files and whatever else I could obtain. I found these online but cannot find anything else. I hope that someone out there will be able to help me. Because of the social distancing and stay at home standard I am finding it difficult to just sit around and do much of anything other than play video games and watch movies. I decided to DL Blender once again and give it another try. A Youtuber's husband was doing a tutorial on it and it piqued my interest because of new features of the software. ANY help is absolutely welcome for the simple fact that I would like to get involved with something that will 1: help me pass the time and, 2: build something for when this travesty is over.

Attachments

• GOWconcept1.jpg
    GOWconcept1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 206
  • GOWconcept2.jpg
    GOWconcept2.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 190
I'm hoping that someone out there that will be able to help me in my quest. I used to have reference pics for most of the GOW characters. Especially the main characters (Dom, Santiago, Cole, and Baird). I had just started getting into 3D rendering with Blender and then the biggest nightmare happened.....my PC crashed. At first I thought that possibly I may have burnt out my motherboard and have it replaced and resume. but it wasn't the case. For some reason MS Defender created a lot of errors and basically corrupted my HD. On top of losing vital info that was on it I lost all, and I mean ALL of my pepakura files and reference photos, along with the desire of crafting because of the inability to recover my HD unless I paid hundreds to a company to recover them. And even then I didn't need anybody getting a hold of my personal info from when I served in the military. I DLed 95% of them from 405th.com and was basically creating my own database of Halo files and whatever else I could obtain. I found these online but cannot find anything else. I hope that someone out there will be able to help me. Because of the social distancing and stay at home standard I am finding it difficult to just sit around and do much of anything other than play video games and watch movies. I decided to DL Blender once again and give it another try. A Youtuber's husband was doing a tutorial on it and it piqued my interest because of new features of the software. ANY help is absolutely welcome for the simple fact that I would like to get involved with something that will 1: help me pass the time and, 2: build something for when this travesty is over.
Sorry for your lost, I didn't read the whole thing, all I saw was the Cole train. Then I had a video play in my head of Dom sacrificing himself, in GOW 3

Fisherk2 and his awesome build threads are my best guess for a bunch of really good Gears of War references and patterns. For example, check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back