In Search Of Some Helmet Pdos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

For the new Year i want to build some Helmets, only for Display and Decoration.

Dont searching for HD Helmets, but easy to build, and not only HALO Helmets, i think someone has a Crysis Nanosuit Helmet or something like that, dont remember who exactly. IronMan too, also Gears of War and many more Helmets!

Pls post many of Helmet PDOs you Guys have, every Helmet is welcome! Thx!

iwant the crysis helm but i want it to wear cause it is extremely hard to build. one of the hardest helms probably.

I have to crysis helm and goggles, not sure where I got them but they look like they are not tooo hard although the detailing in bondo could be hard to do.

iizahsum said:
iwant the crysis helm but i want it to wear cause it is extremely hard to build. one of the hardest helms probably.
I have the Crysis helmet/goggles. They were originally from Slyfo, but I wasnt satisfied with his unfold of the helmet so I took matters into my own hands and improved it. If you want the file, you can PM me.
- Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
First off, welcome to the 405th!

Heres a link to where most of the easy halo helmets and other armour pieces are. Halo costuming wiki

CHEERS!

Ähm yeah, i know that Site, because i am not new here, actually i am in this Forum since January 2008^^

I think the Welcome goes back to you^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back