In Which Year 405Th.com Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaval

i want to know about this side and in which year 405th.com register on net and work all over the world.

you wanna know about the site ok basically 405th.com is like a big engine and its run by the users and staff that dedicate time and in some cases money to help you out.My best advive would be use this site! There is such a wealth of information on here by some really nice and friendly people! who knows what you can find out if you ask! it also gives tutorials on building armour and the members like to post them aswell.Check about the forums see whats new whats old it may awnser all well when i say all i meen most of your questions! also dont spam, use fowl language, dont be abusive and one of the most important be kind if theres a noob help him/her out dont be racist or sexist just enjoy your expirience on 405th!

as for your other question i wouldnt know but i just wanna say Welcome To The Forums! enjoy it and make new friends aswell as learning and teaching some really cool things! Thanks

BladeSlasher! :D

so if you want to know the official word go to who.is and type in 405th.com bam.. oh wait heres what the web had to say

Creation Date: 2007-08-01

Last Update Date: 2009-09-26

tada... you want to learn more? well their are questions like this already answered. use search... but enough of me being rude...

the 405th.com was a migration from the original mojinlararmor.com website i doubt i spelt that right. anyways... its was made in 2002 or something like that then in 2006 after a bunch of halo 2 stuff was doine halo 3 was going to be released so adam the admin and owner here made a new website. well mostly just the forums... only in the last few years did we add the front page to go along with the forums. this is and always has been a fan driven community. mostly this has been centered around the halo community. although you can find many many other non halo related items on this site its all in good fun.

the site runs off of honor, unity, and armor... so in long detailed version... honor the community works and your own, unity is to unite all halo fans and armor makers alike, armor is well halo armor aswell as others...

i know your new. read the sticky's and you'll do fine here. also just a side note dont post multiple topics about the same general subject. keep your progress of armor to one thread... and... dont doubble or tripple post (thats saying things in new replys one after the other) use the edit button in your last post if you have anything to add to the original questions. otherwise have fun, be safe, and welcome to the 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back