Infinite Hazop help

TMadmartigen

Hey all, looking for some help and advise.
I've found what I've been looking for and it's the Hazop MK55 CBRN helmet, with the rebreathers...and I guess it's supposed to have the MK5 Armor Set to go with it. I'm looking for some guidance on how I can find the details needed to start 3D printing the armor. What's required? Also, what weapons and colors does it have to be?
I have found a few pictures for reference...but please, chime in, I'm all ears!

Cheers,
TMad
haloHazop1.jpg
HALO HAZOP.jpg

Welcome to the 405th TMadmartigen! I had a look around and unfortunately thus far I can't find any Mark V 3D models for Halo Infinite - hopefully someone else can call me out on that.

For colours and weapons... well, remember, one of the 405th mottos is "Build your Character". Any combination of armour pieces, colours, weapons etc. are completely up to you. If you are wanting to go through the Deployment process, however, take a look at this FAQ sheet here as there are restrictions on what variations of armour can be used, depending on the tier you choose to aim for - that's if you choose to, as Deployment is completely optional.

Welcome to the 405th TMadmartigen! I had a look around and unfortunately thus far I can't find any Mark V 3D models for Halo Infinite - hopefully someone else can call me out on that.

For colours and weapons... well, remember, one of the 405th mottos is "Build your Character". Any combination of armour pieces, colours, weapons etc. are completely up to you. If you are wanting to go through the Deployment process, however, take a look at this FAQ sheet here as there are restrictions on what variations of armour can be used, depending on the tier you choose to aim for - that's if you choose to, as Deployment is completely optional.
I appreciate your help and taking the time to look. I just don't want to put the wrong stuff together but if I'm creating my own Spartan, then we'll just see what happens!

I appreciate your help and taking the time to look. I just don't want to put the wrong stuff together but if I'm creating my own Spartan, then we'll just see what happens!
When it comes to armor, there’s really no wrong way to do it. If you’re doin a specific character then sure, but otherwise go nuts!

that technically is true but in halo multiplayer 4, 5 and infinite they consider all spartan custom suits as individuals training on each other to fight back against the covis or banished or flood
Yes, but they’re not named characters therefore not limited under deployment

it really just depends on the individual and most spartans are given numbers instead of names like 117 or John 936 or Davidson
You’re not understanding, for suit deployment here in real life, multiplayer suits are not specific characters therefore are not as limiting in deployment

I literally have a ENCYCLOPEDIA that notes spartan deployment and its not cheap 50 bucks yeesh
I’m not talking about the game or the universe. I’m talking about deployment as it refers to the 405th.

I’m not talking about the game or the universe. I’m talking about deployment as it refers to the 405th.

oh I thout you where talking halo canon you should have said that you meant 405 instead of halo

oh I thout you where talking halo canon you should have said that you meant 405 instead of halo
There’s no possible way to read it as talking about in game. Deployment often is talked about in the context of real life suits as we are a costume group

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back