Information Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
The largest single-celled organisms on earth are shelled amoebas called foramanifera and got up to an inch long in the Permian period.

I'm going to guess that the single cell on an undivided ostrich egg embryo would be larger...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yttrium said:
I'm going to guess that the single cell on an undivided ostrich egg embryo would be larger...

Thats not a single celled organism thats just a cell
singles celled organisms are living by that i mean they (respire, move, take up nutrition,excrete waste etc)
and un undivided cell is the same size as a divided cell as a cell replicates not actually breaks in half

adventSpartanMatrix said:
Thats not a single celled organism thats just a cell
singles celled organisms are living by that i mean they (respire, move, take up nutrition,excrete waste etc)
and un undivided cell is the same size as a divided cell as a cell replicates not actually breaks in half

A fertilized egg that hasn't started to divide yet is a living, single celled organism.

a single celled organism stays as one cell from birth to death, it does not split and multiply like a multi-celled organism

beecho98 said:
a single celled organism stays as one cell from birth to death, it does not split and multiply like a multi-celled organism

In the case of identical twins, the embryo can split in the same manner as a bacterium.

the human eye can only see 12 frames per second, subliminal messaging is illigal in the US although a sheirif tried the method to catch a suspsct... it failed,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back