Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound like a smart-ass answer but....go to the doctor. Seriously - it's almost impossible to tell a soft tissue injury from a bone injury by yourself. You can try to test your range of motion but depending on your pain threshold, it still may not be possible to figure it out. As someone who has let serious injuries heal incorrectly, I know what kind of long term effects ignoring something like this can have...

If there is a real reason to believe that it may be broken rather than just "hurt" or "mildly sprained" then go get it checked out...

Good Luck!

DogWizard said:
This is going to sound like a smart-ass answer but....go to the doctor. Seriously - it's almost impossible to tell a soft tissue injury from a bone injury by yourself. You can try to test your range of motion but depending on your pain threshold, it still may not be possible to figure it out. As someone who has let serious injuries heal incorrectly, I know what kind of long term effects ignoring something like this can have...

If there is a real reason to believe that it may be broken rather than just "hurt" or "mildly sprained" then go get it checked out...

Good Luck!

i would get it checked out but it's 11pm over here and also i can't get out of the village due to snow

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely just a bruised bone. If you can still type you're fine. Put ice on it and take a tylenol, see the doctor in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back