-Insert Original Topic Title Here-

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousSavior

...Is this how it wor-okay. Sorry, still figuring out the layout.

I'm Anon. My Halo-fandom name is Anon, as is my artist alias. I go by all kinds of things on other sites, but here, call me Anon.
I'm 18 years old, been cosplaying for 6 years. I've been all kinds of things - Optimus Prime, Maximum Ride, Cortana, TRON...I like the big projects and the big stuff. The more well known it is, the more likely I am to cosplay it.
I also roleplay. For my unknowing people, that's where you and another person (or more) act as characters in a certain situation. It can be a made-up situation or from a certain source, such as Final Fantasy world, or Star Trek universe...anything, really.
My job is...well, not really a job. I'm paid to do art. Drawings, paintings, logos, banners, advertisements, certs...whatever I'm paid to do. I'm known as a freelance artist. Whoever hires me to do something, I do it. But I am not paid hourly or anything like that, and I like it that way.

My hobbies are (when I'm not working) drawing, writing, singing, dancing, thinking/brainstorming, surfing the internet, playing video games, or sleeping. I have no life. Thus I never leave the house.
My pet peeves are when dogs stare at me and my back's turned, people who act smart, chatspeak, and bratty twelve-year-olds.
My loves are education (I'm a nerd), music, Spartans (Halo or otherwise), flight (as in the action of flying) and stupid people.

A couple things to know: I am ARROGANT. That's not to say I am self-centered. Self-centered gives the notion that I only care for myself, and place myself as the center of the universe. That's not true. I am arrogant in the sense that I treat myself in high regard and take much pride in what I can do. Now that also does not mean I can't take constructive criticism, or "slap of realities" when they come. If someone is better than me, I'll accept it. I'm not going to argue over something unless I actually have something meaningful to provide.
Unless you're a bratty twelve-year-old. In which case, don't even come near me.

Another thing to know is that I am a "tomboy". I enjoy "guyish" things, like motorcycles, cars, exercising, playing sports, and watching gory movies. I wear wifebeaters and jeans, and when I'm feeling really ambitious, a t-shirt. But I do not wear makeup, carry a purse, talk about boys, know anything about celebrities, enjoy shopping, understand relationships, or enjoy romantic movies.
I do, however, love painting my nails. It's pretty much the only girlish thing I do. But besides that, I'm not really girly.

Now, as for my Halo aspects: I'm not unfamiliar to the Halo universe. At one point, I could even name you the different chemicals they used on the Spartans during augmentation, or tell you how old the Master Chief was. I was scary-nerdy. But it's been a couple years, and I'm not as nerdy now.
I'm currently a Gunnery Sergeant on Halo 3, and a Captain in Halo: Reach. My tag is AlmightyHail. I've been around 405 members before, in real life, but I've never been real successful in the area of making actual Mjolnir costumes. Hurrhurr.

But that will change! ...Hopefully. Still trying to piece together what the heck I'm supposed to be doing. First time ever hearing the word "pepakura" and I've never had to do anything totally dangerous (exacto knives, hot chemicals, etc). The most I've done that's in the realm of actually requiring safety precautions is when I made the wings for my Max Ride costume, and when I built the cardboard human so I could color my Cortana outfit. Besides that, I haven't done anything truly extensive or as big as the Halo Mjolnir outfits.
(In case you were wondering - the Optimus Prime costume was done with cardboard boxes, house paint, and duct tape. I can make all kinds of cool stuff with cardboard and duct tape, mwahaha.)

If you have anything else you want to know, just ask.

Oh, and before there's any confusion - I'm a girl. Refer to me as a "she" please. I've had way too many "he" incidents because apparently my username looks "male". So there you go.

Well.. A very long introduction indeed!! WELCOME TO THE 405TH!! It's always good to have new members!! I'm not sure if your "real life 405th member.. Friends" told you, but the best place to start out is the stickies, there, you can find all of the information that you need!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back