[INT] Who would be interested in a Torque Bow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I don't get crucified for posting an interest thread (I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in, but the classified rules stated not to post it in there), I'd like to say that, I'm more than happy to mould and cast something if people are interested in buying. I am not however, willing to fork out 600 dollars on moulding material and plastic, to cast 5 copies and have maybe 1 of them sell. It leaves me way out of pocket with a bunch of useless Torque Bows.

That said. Who would be interested in purchasing a raw cast of this baby? I reckon I'd only do 5... One of which would go to Charity I'm thinking. But for those that want one. Here's your chance.

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

To those that are interested, say I, or alternatively message me.

Cheers, Dave.

P.S Yes, they are the same photo's from the build thread, how very unoriginal of me. :/.

first of all mate looks beautiful :) id be interested pending on price as I am planning on forking out some dough to mold one of my creations too, or would you prehaps later on be interested in a trade for a cast of my n7 helmet once completed? :p

Hey man , just a suggestion , but you should send one to Epic Games . That would be awesome! Cliffy B has a room full of things fans have sent him .

-Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back