Interested In Metting Foreigners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DsKoRn

Hi all,

I'm French and this summer, September to be precise, I'll go to New York.

Lucky for me, my father's cousin lives over there and she'll welcomed me from 30 August to 25 September.

If I go there, it's for several things : to discovered NYC and to live my American Dream that I've been waiting for so many years; but also to improve my oral speech in English, because I'll start college next September in languages sections (English, German).

So, I thought it would be great to meet people who share the same passions and love the universe of Halo, etc.

If some of you are interested in meeting me and making me discover the American way of life and everything which go with it, it would be an enriching moment, I guess.

See you on the forums and, maybe in real !

J.P.

DsKoRn said:
Hi all,

I'm French and this summer, September to be precise, I'll go to New York.

Lucky for me, my father's cousin lives over there and she'll welcomed me from 30 August to 25 September.

If I go there, it's for several things : to discovered NYC and to live my American Dream that I've been waiting for so many years; but also to improve my oral speech in English, because I'll start college next September in languages sections (English, German).

So, I thought it would be great to meet people who share the same passions and love the universe of Halo, etc.

If some of you are interested in meeting me and making me discover the American way of life and everything which go with it, it would be an enriching moment, I guess.

See you on the forums and, maybe in real !

J.P.

Lol, Your English seems pretty good already! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, if only you were comming to Illinois, I could meet you. :( But I'm sure you'll find America a great place to be! Good luck on your trip to the U.S.A. :D

I am so disappointed. I misread the topic. I thought it said "Are you interested in melting foreigners?".

Oh well.

Welcome anyway.

rube said:
I am so disappointed. I misread the topic. I thought it said "Are you interested in melting foreigners?".

Oh well.

Welcome anyway.

You have a destructive mind :unsure

anyway your English is good anyhow

rube said:

Oh well.

Welcome anyway.

xD I literally laughed out loud when I saw this, still laughing xD

Welcome to the US. Um, I like Asian Canadian chicks? Don't know if that counts for anything. I don't even know if that's relevant to the situation.

rube said:

Oh well.

Welcome anyway.

Well, I didn't thought people would have seen my topic this way ...

Funny anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back