Intro to my noobishness

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickmatch

Greetings and Salutations

I posted on the above "Introduce yourself" post above. But let me start by saying in general I am blown away by the projects I have seen on here and have tremendous respect for the time and care I see you all putting into your work. Beyond that I am also extremely appreciative to the fact that you urge your members to be polite and help others in a civil manner. I have been burned on forums before where people were only being rude for no other reason than probably their own amusement.

I started looking through these forum as I am currently attempting a Sith costume with a custom mask.. somewhat similar to Darth Revan.. but that was only an inspiration. I will probably not get into armoring for this year, but plan to do so next year. Mostly will just deal with fabrics.

So far I am planning resin/bondo and I cut out a cape, but haven't done much else except create a card stock mask and covered it in masking tape in prep for the resin. I also bought a LED sequencer kit and a voice changer that I will store most components in a chest panel ala Darth Vader.

So that's all for now, I'm pretty excited for Halloween. This all started when my 4yo asked me to dress up like a robot. Ha!

Best of luck to you with your costume. It's great to have you here on the 405th! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back