Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Andrew Rod
Profession
: Satcom Admin
Hobbies: Costume building, miniatures(gundam and 40k), shooting, pc gaming
Favorite part of halo: pretty much all of it
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 and Halo wars
Favorite Video Game: Almost any RTS game, any Halo game, any star wars game, and Mordhau
Favorite Food: Korean bbq
Other Interests: HVAC, troubleshooting, hiking, camping

I've been building costumes for at least 10 years now. The 501st legion was the first big costuming group I got into because of my love for star wars. I'm also in the Mando Mercs, I have renn faire knights armor, anime costumes, and a few miscellaneous costumes. I've always wanted to make an ODST ever since I first got Halo 2 years ago, but all my time and money was usually directed at Star wars. I've since got a job that pays more money and I've made all the star wars costumes I want to make. So now is the perfect time if any for me to make my dream project come to life.

Welcome can't wait to see what you bring to the forum, have questions just ask
I do have a question on how you got the "Midwest Regiment" title under your member status.
I'm also in the midwest so I would be greatful if I could get that title with my status.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

AirPlayz

What does it take to join a regiment?

Membership in a regiment is an entirely voluntary process. As stated above, the File Archives and all sections of the Forum, except for the local regiment sections, are open to any Registered Member.

If a member decides to take the next step and join a regiment, they must first make sure that their account is more than 90 days old and that they have over 50 posts. This demonstrates that the member is committed to actively participating with the 405th Organization. Once a member has 50 posts on an account that is over 90 days old, meeting Type B or C membership, they then post in this thread:

Regiment membership - please all read

I'm noticing a great deal of people who qualify to be part of a Regiment (ie: Type B Membership with 50 posts and 90 days) but have not yet been added. Please take a moment to let us know here if you wish to be added and we'll get that taken care of for you. So, what is a Regiment? The 405th...
favicon.png
www.405th.com

AirPlayz

What does it take to join a regiment?

Membership in a regiment is an entirely voluntary process. As stated above, the File Archives and all sections of the Forum, except for the local regiment sections, are open to any Registered Member.

If a member decides to take the next step and join a regiment, they must first make sure that their account is more than 90 days old and that they have over 50 posts. This demonstrates that the member is committed to actively participating with the 405th Organization. Once a member has 50 posts on an account that is over 90 days old, meeting Type B or C membership, they then post in this thread:

Regiment membership - please all read

I'm noticing a great deal of people who qualify to be part of a Regiment (ie: Type B Membership with 50 posts and 90 days) but have not yet been added. Please take a moment to let us know here if you wish to be added and we'll get that taken care of for you. So, what is a Regiment? The 405th...
View attachment 298626 www.405th.com
Thank you for the help with the regiment information!
I have some time to wait and some posts to post before I can join a regiment but Ill get right on that and try to help as much as I can in the forums.

Name: Aiden( I prefer Animix tho)
Profession: I work at in-n-out for right now
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and making stuff
Favorite part of halo: two parts; 1 multiplayer, and 2 the art design
Favorite Halo: Reach ( it had the coolest armor)
What I have made so far: I made an among us costume and just finished my Mandalorian bucket.

Last edited:
Name: Aiden( I prefer Animix tho)
Profession: I work at in-n-out for right now
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and making stuff
Favorite part of halo: two parts; 1 multiplayer, and 2 the art design
Favorite Halo: Reach ( it had the coolest armor)
What I have made so far: I made an among us costume and just finished my Mandalorian bucket.
Welcome to the 405th Animix, cant wait to see some of the stuff you build and share here with us..

Name: Frank Puzziferro (I bet you can’t say my last name right the first time lol)
Job: Artillerymen for the U.S. Army (any fellow red legs here?)
Hobbies: Gaming, racing and working on cars
Favorite Halo: So hard to decide but I would have to say Reach, I’ve spent so many hours playing that game and making it all the way to Eclipse rank
Favorite Halo character: Thel Vadam, probably one of, if not the best character in the Halo franchise voiced by one of the best VA’s in gaming, hands down
Favorite game/series: Mass Effect, as much as I LOVE the Halo franchise, I’ve spent even more playing the Mass Effect series. I guess you could say I really love Sci-fi games haha.
Favorite food: Medium rare New York Strip, always down for a good steak

All in all, I really love this community and I can’t wait to start building my own ODST.
I’ll hopefully get started in the next few weeks and start making my first foam armor

Name: Emory
Profession: I'll get back to you. Hopefully getting hired soon!
Hobbies: Construction, Cosplay, and Swordfighting. Airsoft as well, I suppose.
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST all the way, but the Reach ODST armor is my favorite.
Favorite Halo Character: Spartan Edward Buck from Halo 5 Guardians.
Favorite Game Series: I love Halo, but my childhood is Legend of Zelda, so it has a special place in my heart.

I'm excited to join this community and am hopefully going to start my odst armor as soon as possible. I will, with any luck, be able to join the Midwest Regiment. I'm glad to have finally found a community of game nerds like me, so this is cool.

Welcome to the 405th Emory, we hope you enjoy your time here and if any questions should pop up and you are not sure about the answer or just want someone help just reach out we are here to support each other. we have people here who have been doing his since the forum began.

so again Welcome and we can't wait to see what you start building. remember have fun doing your project it is more enjoyable that way....

Welcome to the 405th Emory, we hope you enjoy your time here and if any questions should pop up and you are not sure about the answer or just want someone help just reach out we are here to support each other. we have people here who have been doing his since the forum began.

so again Welcome and we can't wait to see what you start building. remember have fun doing your project it is more enjoyable that way....
Thank you very much. I am already beginning to like the 405th.

Hello 405th, I have been on here for a little bit, but I thought I better say hello! So hello! Really enjoying the group and the Facebook group, excellent Spartans.

Name: Shane, but y'all can call me Luka
Profession: Computer Programmer
Favorite Hobby: Backpacking
Favorite part of halo: Any time I get to blow up a massive Covie ship
Favorite Halo: ODST (which is kinda surprising, since I don't get to blow up any massive Covie ships...)
Favorite Video Game: Kerbal Space Program
Other Interests: Food, Cooking, Camping, Climbing, Hiking, Archery, Destiny 2, Reading, Sailing.... I like having an adventurous life
Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers
Other: I'm actually not new to the 405th, but my original account apparently didn't survive some purge or another. Either way, I dropped off for several years and I'm now returning. Gonna work on getting my post count up so that I can join the Washington Battalion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back